RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Peter Ellis

You would think with his impending death he would come clean regarding child abuse claims in which he served 7 years, but no,he’s still trying to clear his name.The other staff implicated all received 1 million compensation reduced to 170,000 ... just reading about it on Wiki leaves you wondering how he was ever incarcerated?

27BB742F-3643-411E-ACB5-67356FC1C37C.png

In my opinion this guy is innocent . He should never have been placed in a position where his demeaner would make him an easy target if things went wrong , at the time do gooders promoting different lifestyles were in full swing so he was placed in a position which must have had dangers for him ,  I suspect Ellis is the victim here . 

"" The controversy began when a mother, who was a sexual abuse counsellor and whose son attended the crèche, phoned the supervisor, Gaye Davidson and accused Ellis of sexual abuse, saying her son had mentioned Ellis's penis.      

The original complainant mother approached more creche parents and warned them with details of what was allegedly going on. She placed her child in another facility where, soon afterwards, she alleged abuse by another male daycare worker. These allegations were found to be groundless."""

The behaviour of one of the investigating police officers can't have helped either ,  he was out to impress the available young mothers .

So the mother who originally complained moved her child to another creche and then accused another day care worker of similar crimes ,  These allegations were found to be groundless . Sounds very suspect to me .

2 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

In my opinion this guy is innocent . He should never have been placed in a position where his demeaner would make him an easy target if things went wrong , at the time do gooders promoting different lifestyles were in full swing so he was placed in a position which must have had dangers for him ,  I suspect Ellis is the victim here . 

"" The controversy began when a mother, who was a sexual abuse counsellor and whose son attended the crèche, phoned the supervisor, Gaye Davidson and accused Ellis of sexual abuse, saying her son had mentioned Ellis's penis.      

The original complainant mother approached more creche parents and warned them with details of what was allegedly going on. She placed her child in another facility where, soon afterwards, she alleged abuse by another male daycare worker. These allegations were found to be groundless."""

The behaviour of one of the investigating police officers can't have helped either ,  he was out to impress the available young mothers .

So the mother who originally complained moved her child to another creche and then accused another day care worker of similar crimes ,  These allegations were found to be groundless . Sounds very suspect to me .

Geez this gets worse , paid BEFORE THE TRIAL , hardly likely to change their storeys after being paid . 

'''' At the meeting, parents were given pamphlets on child abuse, phone numbers to arrange videotaped interviews and were offered counselling and ACC compensation claim forms.
(Up to $10,000 can be awarded in sexual abuse cases and the Accident Compensation Commission paid $300,000 to crèche parents before the trial).''''