RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

4 hours ago, glen said:

Rotorua race 6...The Poormanszabeel...should get to the front and stay there..3 kilo claimer and blinkers on....all good...nice price $13

Rotorua race 8...Persued..another front runner...could get in a duel but can pull away ...might be favorite by race time..$4?

2 x singles and a double

5 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Have to give Trueman one more go, Lammas back on a plus. Verry Flash looks another good chance with the claim.

Yes like Trueman should be ready by now.

But one for the pattern followers. Deluxe Edition this time last year backed up from Matamata onto Rotorua with a win. Finished nice 4th on Wednesday and other time it won was on 2 day back up as well. Nicely weighted.

17 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

But one for the pattern followers. Deluxe Edition this time last year backed up from Matamata onto Rotorua with a win. Finished nice 4th on Wednesday and other time it won was on 2 day back up as well. Nicely weighted.

If DE starts it'll be 3 races in a week or so..tough ask...

11 hours ago, slam dunk said:

thats 2 up against my pick...out of your two deluxe edition looks the danger...cracking price!!!

Humbolt Current might go OK ew Caulfield . First up after spell but was a BB for me first in OZ stuck behind horses at Valley in Feb then went average next up. He went ok on debut in UK so might be OK fitness wise after spell  . Around 14s and 4s .Bred by the Queen and a few of hers that ended up in OZ have gone good . Walker Waller combo .

On 7/26/2019 at 1:41 PM, glen said:

Rotorua race 6...The Poormanszabeel...should get to the front and stay there..3 kilo claimer and blinkers on....all good...nice price $13

Rotorua race 8...Persued..another front runner...could get in a duel but can pull away ...might be favorite by race time..$4?

Thepoormanz...ran out of gas

persued...2nd beaten by a swooper

ground not as heavy as I thought it would be

Oh well next week

1 hour ago, flockofewes2 said:

didn't think much of the ride on Perused.

Winner won with a leg in the air Flock , maybe let go a touch early but if the other horse stole a break and won I’d say you’d be even unhappier. Winner looks one to follow

17 hours ago, glen said:

Flock..If you meant persued...it had to go with the other front runner...it outlasted it ...but got done by the swooper

i think he actually meant Pursued. LOL. Another very honest run on a testing track. Wonder if it could be a jumper?

Deluxe Edition also very tough horse.Made plenty of ground for 4th, third run in a week.

52 minutes ago, weasel57 said:

i think he actually meant Pursued. LOL. Another very honest run on a testing track. Wonder if it could be a jumper?

Deluxe Edition also very tough horse.Made plenty of ground for 4th, third run in a week.

Yes persued as a jumper ..agreed ..looks like it will stay forever on heavy going

5 minutes ago, Tauhei Notts said:

Friday 8.18 p.m. Ohokaman;  Thank your for your comment.  Very Flash I liked.  My mate at the Matamata track said that Trueman did not look as good as he did prior to his $20 win at Matamata a year or so ago.

I wondered about that TN. Just thought he might need a few runs to come right but he seems to be struggling.

Ken Kelso is a decent trainer who wouldn't persevere with him unless he is showing him something.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

I wondered about that TN. Just thought he might need a few runs to come right but he seems to be struggling.

Ken Kelso is a decent trainer who wouldn't persevere with him unless he is showing him something.

Maybe give one more chance on loose track and more ground. Mind you not convinced its settling all that well for mid dist.