RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
flockofewes2

~the next Sunline..

This tassie galloper Mystic Journey.She just kept raising the bar last prep.One prescient cafer  was all over her(apology can't recall who)and she kicks off a new campaign this week.

Obscure breeding,obscure jock,Tasmanian -6 straight top class  wins=all the ingredients  for a real superstar!

Cost me plenty betting against her,will not make the same mistake again.Apparently Cox Plate is in the frame.

3 hours ago, flockofewes2 said:

This tassie galloper Mystic Journey.She just kept raising the bar last prep.One prescient cafer  was all over her(apology can't recall who)and she kicks off a new campaign this week.

Obscure breeding,obscure jock,Tasmanian -6 straight top class  wins=all the ingredients  for a real superstar!

Cost me plenty betting against her,will not make the same mistake again.Apparently Cox Plate is in the frame.

Can anyone else see the irony in this post?  :lol:

She's the real deal alright.

Cox Plate fave, and as short as $4.40 with some betting agencies. 

I am thinking and hoping she wins. 

Nominated to run in the Bletchingly stakes at Caulfield this Saturday. 

1 hour ago, flockofewes2 said:

No.

That’s ok flock. The intelligent ones will.

Just an FYI for you. I was the “prescient cafer” you speak of and that’s the reason why I have lots of money to lose. :P

And yes, I’ll probably be at Caulfield on Saturday to see her season’s return after I return from Sydney. :)

To be fair CT labelled  Brutal and MJ very very early on last year I recall .

I am  going to take her on this week, be some decent odds on something outside her . Spirit of Valour went ok as raider last year first up at Caulfield and Coolmore haven't offloaded him so must still be showing up ok.

10 hours ago, CT"s said:

That’s ok flock. The intelligent ones will.

Just an FYI for you. I was the “prescient cafer” you speak of and that’s the reason why I have lots of money to lose. :P

And yes, I’ll probably be at Caulfield on Saturday to see her season’s return after I return from Sydney. :)

I looked back and indeed it was thee,with all the confidence...you even posted a ticket $200@$2.70...well done.I doubted her ability to beat that field  especially with that draw.

Did notice on the same thread,you labelled Osbourne Bulls as the 'best sprinter in Australia'.

5 hours ago, flockofewes2 said:

I looked back and indeed it was thee,with all the confidence...you even posted a ticket $200@$2.70...well done.I doubted her ability to beat that field  especially with that draw.

Did notice on the same thread,you labelled Osbourne Bulls as the 'best sprinter in Australia'.

Not quite flock. I think you’ll find Craig Williams was the one who labelled Osborne Bulls the best sprinter in Australia. I just quoted him.

3 hours ago, CT"s said:

Not quite flock. I think you’ll find Craig Williams was the one who labelled Osborne Bulls the best sprinter in Australia. I just quoted him.

No it was a direct quote from you to Red Rum.Not important.Interesting archives-Chenier the best horse A.Freedman ever trained!!

Anyway you are a passionate racing fan,and came across plenty of evidence that you put your money where your mouth is...some 4 figure bets at very skinny odds.

1 hour ago, flockofewes2 said:

No it was a direct quote from you to Red Rum.Not important.Interesting archives-Chenier the best horse A.Freedman ever trained!!

Anyway you are a passionate racing fan,and came across plenty of evidence that you put your money where your mouth is...some 4 figure bets at very skinny odds.

No Flock. I quoted Craig Williams directly. Anthony Freedman also described Chenier as potentially the best horse he has trained although I’m not going to bother finding that link as you’re wasting my time now. 

https://www.racenet.com.au/news/osborne-is-the-best-there-currently-is---and-that-s-no-bull-20190218

Anthony Freedman - Bullseye on the big stage

Wednesday, 10 Apr 2019

66156ac559704cfc83324b10e669a1f4.jpg

RSN's Matt Stewart reported:

Richard Freedman provided some interesting insights into the famous Freedman’s during RSN’s live broadcast from Randwick on Saturday.

Asked if the four brothers trained similarly, Freedman suggested each had proven adaptable as the former FBI – the “Freedman Brothers Incorporated that charged through the training ranks 25 years ago – had splintered into individual success stories.

He said Lee trained differently in Singapore than he had at Markdel or Caulfield, for instance.

Freedman’s comments came on a day where he juggled two contrasting interests; his usual media role with Channel 7 and a resurgent role as successful horse trainer.

Freedman had two runners on the first day of The Championships and one of them ran second at 50-1. He’d six winners from his previous eight starters.

This, from the Freedman least recognised as a horse trainer.

On the same program at Randwick, brother Anthony had a handful of runners and one of them, Santa Ana Lane, blasted his way to victory in the T J Smith Stakes, his fourth Group One win for the season. Santa Ana Lane became Anthony’s 13th Group One winner in just a handful of years as stand-alone trainer rather than the man behind the man, the role he played to Lee’s general for 20 years.

Lee casually claimed the Singapore trainer’s premiership in his first full season and Michael is building a team in Sydney after being premier trainer in Singapore before training for a short while in Hong Kong.

During the Randwick broadcast, Richard Freedman boasted with a chuckle that “the 130-odd Group One winners suggests we can all train a horse.”

The least noticeable – by choice – of the former FBI is the former man behind the man who is proving to be at least as good as any trainer in his family.

Anthony Freedman has an astonishing big race record. From a relatively small squad, since March last year he has :

WON  the Ubet Classic (G1) with Shoals

WON - the Goodwood  (G1) with Santa Ana Lane

WON -  the Stradbroke Handicap (G1) with Santa Ana Lane

WON – the Premiere Stakes (G2) with Santa Ana Lane and Shoals second

WON – the VRC Sprint (G1) with Santa Ana Lane

WON – the Blue Diamond Prelude (LR) with I Am Immortal

WON – the Blue Diamond Preview (G3) with I Am Immortal

WON – the Blue Diamond Prelude (G3) with Lyre

WON – the Blue Diamond Stakes (G1) with Lyre (also 3rd Golden Slipper)

WON – the T J Smith Stakes (G1) with Santa Lane Lane

It’s an incredible list.

At Sandown on Wednesday, the Freedman-trained Chenier will start a long-odds favourite to win his second race from two starts.

Grumpy Anthiny doesn’t say much but he did say after Chenier bolted home at Sandown a fortnight ago that Chenier might be the best horse he’s trained. Odds are he will lob in Sydney for the Champagne Stakes in a fortnight, another Group One target for the greatest target trainer in the land

1 hour ago, CT"s said:

No Flock. I quoted Craig Williams directly. Anthony Freedman also described Chenier as potentially the best horse he has trained although I’m not going to bother finding that link as you’re wasting my time now. 

https://www.racenet.com.au/news/osborne-is-the-best-there-currently-is---and-that-s-no-bull-20190218

The best horse that Anthony Freedman has trained is racing at Sandown Hillside tomorrow.....

Started by CBT, April 9

5 hours ago, rdytdy said:

I wouldn't be ignoring Verry Elleegant in the Cox Plate. 

Good on you Ted. If Verry Elleegant makes the COX Plate field I will always remember her fractious pre race behaviour in the tie up stalls on Oaks Day.

I sent you a pick of Mr Weir saddling her up. Regirthed her three times. She was sent out late. She was  last to leave the saddling area.

Little  rabbit..that she was and finished a well beaten 7th     and look what she has done  after that.

But more importantly

you Sir TED and Lady Linda have a ticket in Des Coppins Melbourne Cup $7 K trip. First round of eliminations this Sunday.

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 5:38 PM, CBT said:

Couldn’t have either Brave Smash or Muntahaa Red Rum (although he is drawn on the right side of the track).

Osborne Bulls is the best sprinter in the country and will relish the extra 200m in the Newmarket. He had no right to get so close in the Lightning yet nearly won over a distance short of his best. 

18 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Anthony Freedman - Bullseye on the big stage

Wednesday, 10 Apr 2019

66156ac559704cfc83324b10e669a1f4.jpg

RSN's Matt Stewart reported:

Richard Freedman provided some interesting insights into the famous Freedman’s during RSN’s live broadcast from Randwick on Saturday.

Asked if the four brothers trained similarly, Freedman suggested each had proven adaptable as the former FBI – the “Freedman Brothers Incorporated that charged through the training ranks 25 years ago – had splintered into individual success stories.

He said Lee trained differently in Singapore than he had at Markdel or Caulfield, for instance.

Freedman’s comments came on a day where he juggled two contrasting interests; his usual media role with Channel 7 and a resurgent role as successful horse trainer.

Freedman had two runners on the first day of The Championships and one of them ran second at 50-1. He’d six winners from his previous eight starters.

This, from the Freedman least recognised as a horse trainer.

On the same program at Randwick, brother Anthony had a handful of runners and one of them, Santa Ana Lane, blasted his way to victory in the T J Smith Stakes, his fourth Group One win for the season. Santa Ana Lane became Anthony’s 13th Group One winner in just a handful of years as stand-alone trainer rather than the man behind the man, the role he played to Lee’s general for 20 years.

Lee casually claimed the Singapore trainer’s premiership in his first full season and Michael is building a team in Sydney after being premier trainer in Singapore before training for a short while in Hong Kong.

During the Randwick broadcast, Richard Freedman boasted with a chuckle that “the 130-odd Group One winners suggests we can all train a horse.”

The least noticeable – by choice – of the former FBI is the former man behind the man who is proving to be at least as good as any trainer in his family.

Anthony Freedman has an astonishing big race record. From a relatively small squad, since March last year he has :

WON  the Ubet Classic (G1) with Shoals

WON - the Goodwood  (G1) with Santa Ana Lane

WON -  the Stradbroke Handicap (G1) with Santa Ana Lane

WON – the Premiere Stakes (G2) with Santa Ana Lane and Shoals second

WON – the VRC Sprint (G1) with Santa Ana Lane

WON – the Blue Diamond Prelude (LR) with I Am Immortal

WON – the Blue Diamond Preview (G3) with I Am Immortal

WON – the Blue Diamond Prelude (G3) with Lyre

WON – the Blue Diamond Stakes (G1) with Lyre (also 3rd Golden Slipper)

WON – the T J Smith Stakes (G1) with Santa Lane Lane

It’s an incredible list.

At Sandown on Wednesday, the Freedman-trained Chenier will start a long-odds favourite to win his second race from two starts.

Grumpy Anthiny doesn’t say much but he did say after Chenier bolted home at Sandown a fortnight ago that Chenier might be the best horse he’s trained. Odds are he will lob in Sydney for the Champagne Stakes in a fortnight, another Group One target for the greatest target trainer in the land

Cheers Ted. Unfortunately not one of my better memories this day $1300 win on Chenier! :ph34r:

08C45B42-DCC6-4090-AB22-0A104AD11DD1.png