Chestnut

RESULT THREAD : WINTER RACING CITY VS PROVINCIAL TEAM COMP : SATURDAY 20 JULY

35 posts in this topic

Thanks all for taking part today - just a bit of fun to warm the cockles on a cold Winter's day :)

I will of course do a check of the points to see if I've managed to banish a few of your hard earned points to the bin and if so, I will recycle them forthwith!  :) 

Have a beaut rest of the weekend and a safe and warm week ahead :)   

Rusty :  re the harness, noted :)   I used to run harness comps quite often so perhaps it is time for a mixed code comp at some stage :) 

1 minute ago, Memphis2 said:

hahhah well done Trentham boys.We sat back smoking our pipe and hit the line with a wet sail.

Good onya team mates.And great effort Swoopa.What a champ.

Well done Waterlea too.Just a bob in it.

You gonna get slapped...you forgot our TC Maria....Maria is a lady....:rcfe-like:

Dear Chestnut ,
You're a superstar !   
scooby3051 must be feeling over the Moon  at the amazing new Tipping Competition's  you have recently  brought to Race Cafe and produced for all of us to enjoy :rcf-happy-7:. The hard work you must put in is truly appreciated by all of us player's.  My favourite  Race Cafe Tipping Competition was the old Group (1) One  Tipping Competition . You are a true  Tipping Legend and inspiration to us all.  Chestnut , you are the best ! 
Young lady , keep up your good work :rcf-happy-7:.

16 hours ago, Wrinkles said:

Dear Chestnut ,
You're a superstar !   
scooby3051 must be feeling over the Moon  at the amazing new Tipping Competition's  you have recently  brought to Race Cafe and produced for all of us to enjoy :rcf-happy-7:. The hard work you must put in is truly appreciated by all of us player's.  My favourite  Race Cafe Tipping Competition was the old Group (1) One  Tipping Competition . You are a true  Tipping Legend and inspiration to us all.  Chestnut , you are the best ! 
Young lady , keep up your good work :rcf-happy-7:.

Merci Beaucoup Wrinkles :)  it's my pleasure.    Spring and Summer will roll around soon enough and we will be back into the Group Races and the Group Racing Comps! :)