RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tim vince

Dexters drives have

Earned more that 4.5million this season.unbelievable that in one season he has become one of the leading drivers in north America.not sure of percentage but good  money for sure.would be a huge attraction if the carnivals could attract him back here. 

Met should be negotiating now.

38 minutes ago, tim vince said:

Earned more that 4.5million this season.unbelievable that in one season he has become one of the leading drivers in north America.not sure of percentage but good  money for sure.would be a huge attraction if the carnivals could attract him back here. 

Met should be negotiating now.

You are right Tim.  Drivers get 5pc, same as here but I believe they  do not get a drivers fee as they do here.  

I don't believe he comes back. 

He's making too much money and it's only going to get better.  Some of the great trainers of trotters are seeing how good he is with them. Getting in with John Campbell's brother Jim, is going to help him in that department.

I think Dexter won a race in which he owns the horse, the other day. Forget the name of it though.