RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Jeep

Auckland Race Caller

Very little wrong with the regular caller Aaron White. A very good caller ,puts personality into his calls and is very accurate IMO.

Yes Jason extremely good as well and he does a good job ....mainly small fields ,so not a difficult job on Firiday.

He did get the result wrong on one finish and was a bit gun shy on the following race when three horses trotted for the line !

It is a tricky angle ,so takes getting used to but he won't be happy with that call.

The winning owner was confused when we showered him with congratulations as he headed to the winners circle ,only to have to about turn !

JT is good commentator, enjoyed his calls on Friday night.

Mark mac did something a bit different on Sunday at Rangoon. Part way through a race he called the horses from last to first! Did a good job of it too. 

21 minutes ago, Rusty said:

JT is good commentator, enjoyed his calls on Friday night.

Mark mac did something a bit different on Sunday at Rangoon. Part way through a race he called the horses from last to first! Did a good job of it too. 

Which race was that? I must listen to it.

35 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

Which race was that? I must listen to it.

Race 6. 

It was a case of the 7 horse field running in Indian file for sometime so Mark changed it up a bit. 

He is definitely a hard case.

I liked it Mark Mac put on an american accent and adopted an american style commentary in a race (possibly may have been a trial I think at Rangoon). Funniest thing I have heard from a commentator and he absolutely nailed it.

16 hours ago, tasman man 11 said:

Very little wrong with the regular caller Aaron White. A very good caller ,puts personality into his calls and is very accurate IMO.

Gazza, I can see where your son got his good comedy skills!