RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

two for Saturday

20 hours ago, glen said:

2 singles and a double

Te Rapa race 6...Arabian Gift....looked good in the trial Sam Spratt....all good

New Plymouth race 6....Te Toro Pearl..great stats here....Cameron Lammas,,,all good

So sue me if they dont win...very confident though

2 gutsy tips.

You'll need the wheelbarrow you carry your balls around with to pick up your...winnings.

23 hours ago, glen said:

2 singles and a double

Te Rapa race 6...Arabian Gift....looked good in the trial Sam Spratt....all good

New Plymouth race 6....Te Toro Pearl..great stats here....Cameron Lammas,,,all good

So sue me if they dont win...very confident though

Arabian gift 3rd....tried

Te Toro Pearl....last !!!...Well disappointed !!

Oh well next week !!

22 minutes ago, glen said:

Arabian gift 3rd....tried

Te Toro Pearl....last !!!...Well disappointed !!

Oh well next week !!

Jack Regan last as well  so done  my dough , I thought Arabian Gift ran a real cracker . Moved up nice and not knocked about . There's wins in Arabian Gift .

6 hours ago, weasel57 said:

yes i think TTP is under-rated and the one most likely to knock off the hotpot who faces his stiffest test ...TTP loves the mud but also very capable on good going as proven at Ellerslie in late summer. Good luck.

gave up on the corner when the winner went whoosh...so not given a hard one....next time

1 hour ago, glen said:

Im thinking soft rather than heavy for Arabian gift?

All runs during summer in UK,  GF type going . She seemed to have run well first two goes then went off boil final two. Fact she was so well backed suggests the word was good for her over there . Went out odds on on debut . Looks like they have her going well here early on. 

Gruff yes Suliman always goes through a flat patch prior to the turn in his races. It was Vinnie’s first ride on him so he did very well to keep him going. Has now won five and just over $90,000. Big thrill for the Camici 6 Syndicate which I manage. We have shares in two with Richie and both are last start winners!

38 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Gruff yes Suliman always goes through a flat patch prior to the turn in his races. It was Vinnie’s first ride on him so he did very well to keep him going. Has now won five and just over $90,000. Big thrill for the Camici 6 Syndicate which I manage. We have shares in two with Richie and both are last start winners!

As you know Gubes I’ve been following your horse for some time, good to see your team getting results. Congratulations !!! quite weird Colgan rides for the first time and wins ,and the only time Trudy rode Suliman she rode him a treat but got beaten by what only could be described as a freakish performance with Colgan in the saddle .... and Trudy finishes second today.Spooky:rcf-alien: