RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

two for Saturday

1 hour ago, glen said:

2 singles and a double

Te Rapa race 6...Arabian Gift....looked good in the trial Sam Spratt....all good

New Plymouth race 6....Te Toro Pearl..great stats here....Cameron Lammas,,,all good

So sue me if they dont win...very confident though

Good on you for having a crack Glen.

That’s what this game is all about.

I wish more would do the same without fear of being chastised. It is a thoroughbred forum after all. :)

I wish I’d backed Nick Quinn’s tip from yesterday,  the Gai Waterhouse/Adrian Bott debutant Battle Guardian. He reckoned he’d never had more people tip him a horse on a Thursday. Bolted in and paid $3. 

Good luck with your tips. I’ll follow them with interest win, lose or draw. 

1 hour ago, glen said:

2 singles and a double

Te Rapa race 6...Arabian Gift....looked good in the trial Sam Spratt....all good

New Plymouth race 6....Te Toro Pearl..great stats here....Cameron Lammas,,,all good

Had look at Arabian Gift the other day  , 525k guineas yearling from  Ballymacoll ex Godolphin from Appleby Yard . Out of half sister to Golan and Tartan Bearer.  52 k out of HIT sale . Went out fav in first three runs uk until running 4/4 at Wolverhampton on AW on run  four  . Certainly very interesting runner . Will be a beauty of a horse I'd guess.

Attorney in Sydney out to more his trip but be no price , South African horse Kings something or other in Sydney , good in Africa , 1 run in 6 years . He must be showing something to keep him going .

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

Had look at Arabian Gift the other day  , 525k guineas yearling from  Ballymacoll ex Godolphin from Appleby Yard . Out of half sister to Golan and Tartan Bearer.  52 k out of HIT sale . Went out fav in first three runs uk until running 4/4 at Wolverhampton on AW on run  four  . Certainly very interesting runner . Will be a beauty of a horse I'd guess.

Attorney in Sydney out to more his trip but be no price , South African horse Kings something or other in Sydney , good in Africa , 1 run in 6 years . He must be showing something to keep him going .

Somebody likes Kings Bay RR.....;)

This tip breaks all the rules. I’m pretty confident this is the first time I’ve ever backed a horse that’s only had one start in almost six years. His back story quickly – there are risks involved. He won six of his first nine starts in South Africa as a two and three-year-old. Was sold to Hong Kong and did a tendon. Lobbed in Australia and ran in a 955m scamper at Moonee Valley in October 2017 before the tendon gave way again. Now finds himself in David Pfieffer’s stable and his trials have been awesome, especially his last one over 735m at Randwick last Friday. Naturally his fitness is a concern, as is his body and 1000m might be too short but he’s big odds and I’ve got no doubt if his legs hold up, he’s got a fair bit of room to move in the handicaps from his benchmark rating of 75. I just have to play but with the reservations which I’ve spelt out. BET: EACH-WAY

34 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Somebody likes Kings Bay RR.....;)

This tip breaks all the rules. I’m pretty confident this is the first time I’ve ever backed a horse that’s only had one start in almost six years. His back story quickly – there are risks involved. He won six of his first nine starts in South Africa as a two and three-year-old. Was sold to Hong Kong and did a tendon. Lobbed in Australia and ran in a 955m scamper at Moonee Valley in October 2017 before the tendon gave way again. Now finds himself in David Pfieffer’s stable and his trials have been awesome, especially his last one over 735m at Randwick last Friday. Naturally his fitness is a concern, as is his body and 1000m might be too short but he’s big odds and I’ve got no doubt if his legs hold up, he’s got a fair bit of room to move in the handicaps from his benchmark rating of 75. I just have to play but with the reservations which I’ve spelt out. BET: EACH-WAY

were and what race ?

15 hours ago, CT"s said:

Good on you for having a crack Glen.

That’s what this game is all about.

I wish more would do the same without fear of being chastised. It is a thoroughbred forum after all. :)

I wish I’d backed Nick Quinn’s tip from yesterday,  the Gai Waterhouse/Adrian Bott debutant Battle Guardian. He reckoned he’d never had more people tip him a horse on a Thursday. Bolted in and paid $3. 

Good luck with your tips. I’ll follow them with interest win, lose or draw. 

Heh thanks for that..back in 2006 when i joined ...there were plenty of people tipping and taking the piss out of each other....its all good

17 hours ago, glen said:

2 singles and a double

yes i think TTP is under-rated and the one most likely to knock off the hotpot who faces his stiffest test ...TTP loves the mud but also very capable on good going as proven at Ellerslie in late summer. Good luck.

18 hours ago, glen said:

2 singles and a double

I was hoping for soft going...so 50/50 with Arabian Gift....but the die is cast ($)

Jack Regan  Caulfield , 3rd up big odds , stable in good  form getting out to right trip might go OK each way  . Market Rasen juvenile hurdle form , was OK on flat in UK as well.Also named after the best detective ever in the history of detective stuff .

Just now, Red Rum said:

Jack Regan  Caulfield , 3rd up big odds , stable in good  form getting out to right trip might go OK each way  . Market Rasen juvenile hurdle form , was OK on flat in UK as well.Also named after the best detective ever in the history of detective stuff .

My mistake it's Flemington