RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

Good Luck....

Thanks Baz, yes, Voltaire’s Secret makes his debut this Saturday at TeRapa in race 4, the maiden 3yo 1200m.

His work has been good, he has blinkers and a tongue tie on, and Vinny Colgan takes the mount.

I do think he will handle the ground, although TeRapa can trip a few up these days.

Good luck to his new owners and I hope he runs a big race for you.

Our boy is in fine fettle for his debut today at TeRapa.

I opted for the 1200m race rather than the 1400m as I thought the under foot conditions would be a bit testing,

The horse should run a race, hopefully on pace and gives a good kick when asked by Vinny.

Thanks to all who participated in his naming and the new connections have something to shout about!

me too...depite the fact that my brilliant suggestion didnt even make the shortlist LOL..will have to have a $$ each way. Best wishes High Sparrow and Wood team. hopefully Pacorus will do the damage as well (if Te Rapa isnt abandoned before the last!!)

35 mins since the announcement, he is still listed in the TAB as a runner!!!.... but then if you try and put a bet on him it then shows SUSPENDED which is really frustrating because if you weren't aware he was scratched and continued trying to put a bet on him you'd be pretty pissed off by now.