RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

The only horse you need this Saturday.....

5 hours ago, CT"s said:

19E09616-774F-4E56-A3FD-374E763FDBE0.thumb.jpeg.443ea0e9b46b7f781eb4ef480f5a3681.jpegBelmont Race 6 #3 Black Ducati

Looks to be a smart mare this one. Taken straight to the front in her debut and she won with a leg in the air.

Expect much of the same today. 

Good luck if you have a punt. 

Crikey Dinah, must of been on edge turning for home , looked gone :rcf-shocked-2: best off the canvas win I’ve seen for a while.Nice

42 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Crikey Dinah, must of been on edge turning for home , looked gone :rcf-shocked-2: best off the canvas win I’ve seen for a while.Nice

I listened to the race on the train on the way home. Sounded like the commentator gave up on her turning for home! Not sure I want to see the race after hearing that. :lol:

Edited by scooby3051
Unecessary BS...

15 hours ago, CT"s said:

I listened to the race on the train on the way home. Sounded like the commentator gave up on her turning for home! Not sure I want to see the race after hearing that. :lol:

$2 on the NZ TAB ...you got $1.60 and went through misery in the call.. but it doesn't matter how they win, as long as they win! Well done...are you doubling sown on Mandela the 'potential superstar' Saturday, now that he's learned more of what's required in a race??

19 hours ago, CT"s said:

It was no chance early in the home run, struggling and going backwards despite the jockey's urging. Then suddenly it must of farted or something, as it seemed to find another galloping style as the line approached. But half way down it looked like it'd finish closer to last than first. 

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

It was no chance early in the home run, struggling and going backwards despite the jockey's urging. Then suddenly it must of farted or something, as it seemed to find another galloping style as the line approached. But half way down it looked like it'd finish closer to last than first. 

Crazy Bazza!! :o

6 hours ago, weasel57 said:

$2 on the NZ TAB ...you got $1.60 and went through misery in the call.. but it doesn't matter how they win, as long as they win! Well done...are you doubling sown on Mandela the 'potential superstar' Saturday, now that he's learned more of what's required in a race??

Not sure about Mandela in that hot field weasel. 

The horse you want to be backing at Randwick on Saturday is Libertini in the Silver Shadow Stakes. She is hands down the best 3 year old filly in Australia. Gerry Harvey has nabbed himself a quality horse with that one. Super star. B)

1 hour ago, CT"s said:

The horse you want to be backing at Randwick on Saturday is Libertini in the Silver Shadow Stakes. She is hands down the best 3 year old filly in Australia. Gerry Harvey has nabbed himself a quality horse with that one. Super star. B)

“She is hands down the best 3yo filly in Australia”. She’s never raced as a 3yo so how can you make that statement??? She hasn’t won a G1 as a 2yo either - or have I missed something? Poor Gerry. Spends a fortune on racehorses and now you put the moz on a promising, yet to have her first as a  3yo filly! Will be interesting to see how she measures up. 

3 hours ago, Trump said:

“She is hands down the best 3yo filly in Australia”. She’s never raced as a 3yo so how can you make that statement??? She hasn’t won a G1 as a 2yo either - or have I missed something? Poor Gerry. Spends a fortune on racehorses and now you put the moz on a promising, yet to have her first as a  3yo filly! Will be interesting to see how she measures up. 

You heard it here first Ernie.

She’s only been beaten once by the Caulfield Guineas favourite Bivouac on debut where she got a mile out of her ground and stormed home for second. 

She then dominated in 2 subsequent victories and has trialled like a bomb. 

Tommy should ride her prominently from barrier 2 and should easily account for this field going on to bigger and better things. 

7 hours ago, CT"s said:

She’s only been beaten once by the Caulfield Guineas favourite Bivouac on debut where she got a mile out of her ground and stormed home for second. 

Tommy should ride her prominently from barrier 2 and should easily account for this field going on to bigger and better things. 

Well you are spoiled for choice...potential superstar Mandela and now the best 3y.o filly in Oz on debut both going off tomorrow.

Interesting races ….both.

8 hours ago, CT"s said:

Think he can win on stablemate Lucicello too....back to a decent distance and better odds....;)

14 hours ago, CT"s said:

Checked the fields for  Mandela 3 runs , no subsequent winners out of all those runners bar Mandela himself . However is at 11 and 3s   so in hope 4th run , penny has dropped , improvement to come iam going have bit ew on him Saturday .

6 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Checked the fields for  Mandela 3 runs , no subsequent winners out of all those runners bar Mandela himself . However is at 11 and 3s   so in hope 4th run , penny has dropped , improvement to come iam going have bit ew on him Saturday .

Exemplar in the last RR....? Good run fresh up.

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Exemplar in the last RR....? Good run fresh up.

Just doing the three tomorrow for bit of ew interest . Mandela only because CT put it up a while back  and hoping it improves at 11 and 3s  it will do me .

At MV I like Dabiyr , lightly raced , got some upside, Walker up .In last iam going the stablemate Harrison . Went mad out in front in that Bart Cummings but he's a decent horse for this grade . If he gets out gate and not   swamped from outside he will be hard to get past . Howleys runners going OK first up at moment. Exemplar and Harrison  both got 8th place finish in Dante to their names  from 3 yo days .

Few races away from the York meeting Saturday worth a look for possible Spring horses , Dal Horrigle in March Stakes Goodwood . Lucius Tiberius in August Stakes Windsor has a similar profile to Francis Assisi , big buy by Godolphin from Ballydoyle which is rare . Could see him in one of those decent country cups in few months .

Good luck on punt tomorrow 

On 8/23/2019 at 7:57 AM, Red Rum said:

Good luck for Mandela today Red Rum. 

There’s been a truckload of money for Libertini this morning with bets of 10K & 5K.

Looking forward to seeing what she does today. Very exciting filly. B)

7 hours ago, CT"s said:

There’s been a truckload of money for Libertini this morning with bets of 10K & 5K.

Very exciting , your right there , hosed home .

Mandela didn't do a lot today but Dabiyr covered me and had run  for me money with Harrison at big odds .Got enough back for Ebor , Raymond Tusk ew.

Liked the run of Casadian on OZ debut , last brought wide and ran on nice,  only one little flick with whip , wait till it gets to a mile .

8 hours ago, CT"s said:

Very impressive today. Ran 1.07.9 last 600 in 33.16. $26 into $11 for The Everest.....:rcfe-like:

44 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Very exciting , your right there , hosed home .

Mandela didn't do a lot today but Dabiyr covered me and had run  for me money with Harrison at big odds .Got enough back for Ebor , Raymond Tusk ew.

Liked the run of Casadian on OZ debut , last brought wide and ran on nice,  only one little flick with whip , wait till it gets to a mile .

Terrific run from Cascadian RR. They ran 1.08 in that race and he was only beaten a length or so. Black booker for sure.

8 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Terrific run from Cascadian RR. They ran 1.08 in that race and he was only beaten a length or so. Black booker for sure.

15s for Epsom, might give the Shark something to think about , Group 1 placing at Longchamp handy form .