CT"s

The only horse you need this Saturday.....

330 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Trump said:

According to the Stable Hartnell is jumping out of his skin. Up to 2000m he’s right in. Cummings and Godolphin don’t need to keep him going just for fun!

No they don't, they adore him :) and he's got a wonderful life waiting for him when he retires.  He's such a soldier, he just loves racing and he's so honest.   I just love him to bits.

1 minute ago, Chestnut said:

No they don't, they adore him :) and he's got a wonderful life waiting for him when he retires.  He's such a soldier, he just loves racing and he's so honest.   I just love him to bits.

Agreed! Imagine if Winx had not been around!! Awesome horse. 

10 hours ago, Trump said:

Nice weight Ohakason. My wife wishes she was closer to that... :( 

For her birthday, my wife wanted something that went from 0 to 100 in 3 seconds...….she wasn't happy with the bathroom scales I brought her.:rcfe-happy-2:

I actually first saw that on the JOKE THREAD on here, be great if it started up again...

On 9/9/2019 at 8:45 AM, CT"s said:

This is shaping up to be the race of the season so far with a quality field looking likely including:

Humidor

Hartnell

Scales of Justice

Oohood

Kings Will Dream

Rostropovich

Yucatan

Qafila

Gatting

Gailo Chop

Mr Quickie

Night’s Watch

Looking forward to her strutting her stuff on Saturday. B)

Might have a lazy dollar on Fifty Stars in this. 2/2 on course, 3/3 third up, and blinkers on....$31/6 better than a $2 shot.

Humbolt Current Rosehill  J Mac hopefully gets him nice and settled  , running consistently dont look much of a race and Harrison at Flemington ran nice race on seasonal debut , horse has a bit of quality on his day . Bit ew both  to recycle some money .

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

Humbolt Current Rosehill  J Mac hopefully gets him nice and settled  , running consistently dont look much of a race and Harrison at Flemington ran nice race on seasonal debut , horse has a bit of quality on his day . Bit ew both  to recycle some money .

Why aren’t you Caliburn..has Ebor line of form

5 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Why aren’t you Caliburn..has Ebor line of form

That Desert Skyline sort horse I don't like running a line through , he's an up and down character , thumped one week and run a bottler the next, could make another look a champ or chump, Kings Advice who beat Caliburn at Newmarket was out back in Ebor but he's had a tough season .I liked Harrison run at the Valley but done me dough  on him . I thought Caliburn ran a real cracker though .

Some run by Mr Quickie today , keeps going like that the northern horses might have some trouble with him and iam chomping on humble pie  .Consensus carried her big burden well too , she's a cracker horse to be fair .

Loads of Cup horses going at Leopardstown and Curragh this weekend , and English, Irish and French Oaks winners battle it out on ARC trials day .

Great to be rewarded on the punt today with the win of speedcall, top run and I was glad I stuck with him, given his last to average runs, quite like the Bamby's as trainers, dont seem to have a big team, not sure what happened to blondalign who won a few races on the trot.