RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

The only horse you need this Saturday.....

13 hours ago, slam dunk said:

Could anyone who follows Aus racing comment on the Derby trial race at Flemington on Wednesday. I was very much impressed by the Busuttin/Young horse El Goerouj which I note was sold for $360,000 at the Ready To Run. 

Shakespeare at 18s and 4.80 Ladbrokes seems decent value for a roll dice . My feeling is the maiden staying 3 year old form is very competitive with the midweek staying maiden form in provincial OZ so considering the price it's worth a go that it stacks up.Most coming out provincial maidens into race .

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

Shakespeare at 18s and 4.80 Ladbrokes seems decent value for a roll dice . My feeling is the maiden staying 3 year old form is very competitive with the midweek staying maiden form in provincial OZ so considering the price it's worth a go that it stacks up.Most coming out provincial maidens into race .

That's Benners horse RR. Prefer the Puissance de Lune colt Southern Moon...liked his last run.

Busuttin has Main Stage in the last at ridiculous odds. Has run in better races than this, worth a dollar, Walker might get him home....:rcfe-like:

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

That's Benners horse RR. Prefer the Puissance de Lune colt Southern Moon...liked his last run.

Busuttin has Main Stage in the last at ridiculous odds. Has run in better races than this, worth a dollar, Walker might get him home....:rcfe-like:

Yes Southern Moon looks split image of sire. Covered plenty ground good run. Secret Liason from the same race was held up so good win. Wouldn't surprise Sacramento sticks on better this time. Even so still think El Guerraj if he can get over will be mighty hard.

1 hour ago, slam dunk said:

Yes Southern Moon looks split image of sire. Covered plenty ground good run. Secret Liason from the same race was held up so good win. Wouldn't surprise Sacramento sticks on better this time. Even so still think El Guerraj if he can get over will be mighty hard.

Shame he couldn't get out earlier, would have won no doubt......worth following, looks a nice horse.

On 9/24/2019 at 7:16 PM, Red Rum said:

Youre in form OM ,  nice win .One crack and away she went .

They have Harbour Views in Sunday , unraced out of Luca Cumani yard , unbeaten in OZ and won his trial other day  . Looks a real prospect . That Attorney of theirs has  won two from two in OZ looked very smart but he is shown spelling with vet problem at moment .

That last race at Caulfield on Sunday is a cracker RR. HV drawn the car park but still favourite. Will back Tarwin and Supre at odds.

Moonee Valley tonight - R2 Power Scheme looks well in, and R6 Captain Cook, has winning form 4th up.

Some great racing at Rosehill tomorrow - the Golden Pendant - if Enticing Star is as good as her stablemate, it should be winning.

Sticking with Pandemic in R3 back to 1100m and Bowman on. Cosmic Force the quinella...

Waller should have another good day....:rcfe-like:

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

That last race at Caulfield on Sunday is a cracker RR. HV drawn the car park but still favourite. Will back Tarwin and Supre at odds.

Moonee Valley tonight - R2 Power Scheme looks well in, and R6 Captain Cook, has winning form 4th up.

Some great racing at Rosehill tomorrow - the Golden Pendant - if Enticing Star is as good as her stablemate, it should be winning.

Sticking with Pandemic in R3 back to 1100m and Bowman on. Cosmic Force the quinella...

Waller should have another good day....:rcfe-like:

Love The Valley and dislike it in equal measures , last time  i was there mine in front it gets run down , behind it gets blocked in ,gave me the  hump but got it back in style Flemington day after .

Agree with you I like that Captain Cook , Yucatan gives me a feeling of a oncer type horse.

Having an average  run so swinging for boundary in last King Louis at any old ew odds.NZ form looks OK for this , poor first run OZ but who knows 

Rosehill , yet again chasing my money on Humbolt Current it must win soon and giving old Tom Melbourne an ew go, surprise surprise had a couple of seconds in trials recently so still got some life in his old legs .

Caulfield , disregarding draw with Spirit of Valour ew , good last spring, Hartnell i will be cheering on 1800 id say perfect and Yulong Minister ew  to get some improvement 3rd up OZ  in last but HV looks class.

Great racing weekend ,

Gosden sounded happy with Enable on you tube after racecourse gallop .I  might have to stay up next week and watch ARC live in early hours .

2 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Love The Valley and dislike it in equal measures , last time  i was there mine in front it gets run down , behind it gets blocked in ,gave me the  hump but got it back in style Flemington day after .

Agree with you I like that Captain Cook , Yucatan gives me a feeling of a oncer type horse.

Having an average  run so swinging for boundary in last King Louis at any old ew odds.NZ form looks OK for this , poor first run OZ but who knows 

Rosehill , yet again chasing my money on Humbolt Current it must win soon and giving old Tom Melbourne an ew go, surprise surprise had a couple of seconds in trials recently so still got some life in his old legs .

Caulfield , disregarding draw with Spirit of Valour ew , good last spring, Hartnell i will be cheering on 1800 id say perfect and Yulong Minister ew  to get some improvement 3rd up OZ  in last but HV looks class.

Great racing weekend ,

Gosden sounded happy with Enable on you tube after racecourse gallop .I  might have to stay up next week and watch ARC live in early hours .

Talking of Enable, I saw Chris Waller talking about Finche. Owners have had Frankel, Enable, Black Caviar and Winx....you could be lucky...:rolleyes:

Some great racing again today.

Will follow up on  Brimham Rocks and Fifty Stars again...The Epsom should be a cracker, the Shark v Wallers very strong team.

Rostropovich ready to do something at Flemington - unbeaten second up.

Fidelia, Independent Road / Olympic Oath ( both blinkers on ) for odds,  NZ filly Subpoenaed and Busuttin's Leven Lass in R9.

:rcfe-like:

16 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

This day belongs to Te Akau surely 

Probabeel right......;) would be great for NZ to see the Shark win the Epsom ( tough race but ) and MB take out the Triple Crown.

Starrybeel to win the last ? Marsh has a nice team in and Tantalising at Riccarton one of the other chances.

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Some great racing again today.

Will follow up on  Brimham Rocks and Fifty Stars again...The Epsom should be a cracker, the Shark v Wallers very strong team.

Rostropovich ready to do something at Flemington - unbeaten second up.

Fidelia, Independent Road / Olympic Oath ( both blinkers on ) for odds,  NZ filly Subpoenaed and Busuttin's Leven Lass in R9.

:rcfe-like:

you might be lucky and end up with a heavy track for your Fifty Stars.

On 10/1/2019 at 10:17 AM, flockofewes2 said:

Popular poster conspicuous by his absence lately....must be...wallpapering!:rcf-laughing-1:

Hasn't recovered from the "won't be beaten this preparation" horse being humbled by an unrated Chance second up. Obviously hasn't had any winning tickets to skite about the last few weeks.......

9 hours ago, weasel57 said:

nice horse in the making...but seriously, if she couldn't beat a bunch of Sunday maidens ...

Made hard work of it for sure but had to make a big run and probably came to the end of it halfway down. Will win better races over further.