RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

The only horse you need this Saturday.....

Humbolt Current Rosehill  J Mac hopefully gets him nice and settled  , running consistently dont look much of a race and Harrison at Flemington ran nice race on seasonal debut , horse has a bit of quality on his day . Bit ew both  to recycle some money .

5 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Why aren’t you Caliburn..has Ebor line of form

That Desert Skyline sort horse I don't like running a line through , he's an up and down character , thumped one week and run a bottler the next, could make another look a champ or chump, Kings Advice who beat Caliburn at Newmarket was out back in Ebor but he's had a tough season .I liked Harrison run at the Valley but done me dough  on him . I thought Caliburn ran a real cracker though .

Some run by Mr Quickie today , keeps going like that the northern horses might have some trouble with him and iam chomping on humble pie  .Consensus carried her big burden well too , she's a cracker horse to be fair .

Loads of Cup horses going at Leopardstown and Curragh this weekend , and English, Irish and French Oaks winners battle it out on ARC trials day .

Great to be rewarded on the punt today with the win of speedcall, top run and I was glad I stuck with him, given his last to average runs, quite like the Bamby's as trainers, dont seem to have a big team, not sure what happened to blondalign who won a few races on the trot.

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Brimham Rocks for odds RR....there's a plan there.....

Felt a bit for BR last year , caught seconditus off Tom Melbourne , 2nd in string of good races . 

That Shared Ambition odd one in first . They must see some potential in him as form of others  out those Irish races average  as they were only Auction condition events designed to help lower end sales . No Ballydoyle horses or offspring of the big name sires in those races.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Hope you got on. His second behind Yucatan everyone forgot about. Nice little multi with Kolding made for a good day.....:rcfe-like:

Last couple weeks I seem to be getting 4th or last , near last . Tide going to turn iam going to keep chasing my money on a few of them.

Shared Ambition should never have won yesterday , slow pace , dropping back in trip , topweight , but I thought he looked good . Only 3 to NH time they have done well spotting him out of Down Royal and Killarney races .Both horses recently out quarantine have gone well as I thought Caliburn ran well last week for Te Akau.

The big name horses now getting on a roll though , if you see what Cracksman did to Finche and Avilius , Finche on a couple of occasions , he broke them apart yesterday underlined how good he was .

On 9/21/2019 at 12:59 PM, Red Rum said:

Felt a bit for BR last year , caught seconditus off Tom Melbourne , 2nd in string of good races . 

That Shared Ambition odd one in first . They must see some potential in him as form of others  out those Irish races average  as they were only Auction condition events designed to help lower end sales . No Ballydoyle horses or offspring of the big name sires in those races.

Race 6

Brimham Rocks had never won in Australia, but I feel too much is often made of those types of observations as he’s run some cracking races and strong ratings in the past. A fast overall time and strong sectionals from the 800m stamped his win in this race with plenty of quality, earning a 102 WPR, the best of the meeting.

That’s actually a new peak for him, up ever so slightly on his 101.7 last Spring when second to Yucatan in the 2400m Herbert Power Stakes and his next start 101.2 when 2nd to A Prince of Arran in the 2500m Lexus Stakes.

Those peaks came at his 5th and 6th runs during that preparation and this 102 WPR was only 3rd up over 2000m. That says to be he might be in for his best preparation yet. 

With only 52kg in the Caulfield Cup, he only needs to take another step in his ratings into the 103-104 range and he’ll be running to a level that has either won or been right in the finish of every edition of the race over the past four years.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Have a look at Selica in R3 at Moe on Tuesday. Kiwi filly owned by OTI having first start. Half to Wyndspelle.

Entered for Thousand Guineas and will nominate for VRC Oaks so must have shown something. $4.20 currently.

good sleuthing ohokaman

11 hours ago, Gruff said:

What’s the Sebring /Private steer gelding doing in that Hokesy? One of her offspring may show the ability this could be it????

Hasn't trialled but you have to respect a Hayes runner. No idea who the jockey is.

Might be too short for Selica given the plans, but has been backed into $3.50.

8 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Hasn't trialled but you have to respect a Hayes runner. No idea who the jockey is.

Might be too short for Selica given the plans, but has been backed into $3.50.

Youre in form OM ,  nice win .One crack and away she went .

They have Harbour Views in Sunday , unraced out of Luca Cumani yard , unbeaten in OZ and won his trial other day  . Looks a real prospect . That Attorney of theirs has  won two from two in OZ looked very smart but he is shown spelling with vet problem at moment .

10 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Youre in form OM ,  nice win .One crack and away she went .

They have Harbour Views in Sunday , unraced out of Luca Cumani yard , unbeaten in OZ and won his trial other day  . Looks a real prospect . That Attorney of theirs has  won two from two in OZ looked very smart but he is shown spelling with vet problem at moment .

Being aimed at the Country final on Oaks day at Flemington. Worth $500k this year.