RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

The only horse you need this Saturday.....

This is shaping up to be the race of the season so far with a quality field looking likely including:

Humidor

Hartnell

Scales of Justice

Oohood

Kings Will Dream

Rostropovich

Yucatan

Qafila

Gatting

Gailo Chop

Mr Quickie

Night’s Watch

Looking forward to her strutting her stuff on Saturday. B)

On 9/5/2019 at 7:09 AM, Red Rum said:

Couple ex Ballydoyle horses going round for Yulong today at Seymour . Gottino 5/25 on debut behind  Ten Soveriegns at Curragh but not much money to be made on him today at 2.40 . Other is Fields of Yulong. 

Had a small ew bet RT now it's planning on heading down.

Here's a good rundown on the International visitors RR.....might help......:rolleyes:

https://www.racing.com/international-horse-profiles

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Here's a good rundown on the International visitors RR.....might help......:rolleyes:

https://www.racing.com/international-horse-profiles

Not much tread left on Red Galileo hooves , 1000 km on the racetrack  some wonky maths there .That's some endurance horse  . Be sort thing that sport throws up though ,  owner goes close number times , sells horse then  it wins .Not for me though. 

Spanish Mission done the form out of Gordon Stakes no harm yesterday at Belmont winning decent prize . They heading out next year according to connections . Neck behind Constantinople in Gordon Stakes . He was drawn wide , Jamie Spencer produced one of his set plays , drop out move up steadily , pick a path and pounce on line , shame it didn't work out when my money  was on Raymond Tusk in Ebor .  

13 hours ago, CT"s said:

This is shaping up to be the race of the season so far with a quality field looking likely including:

Humidor

Hartnell

Scales of Justice

Oohood

Kings Will Dream

Rostropovich

Yucatan

Qafila

Gatting

Gailo Chop

Mr Quickie

Night’s Watch

20190909_214514.jpg

On 9/5/2019 at 7:09 AM, Red Rum said:

Couple ex Ballydoyle horses going round for Yulong today at Seymour . Gottino 5/25 on debut behind  Ten Soveriegns at Curragh but not much money to be made on him today at 2.40 . Other is Fields of Yulong. 

Had a small ew bet RT now it's planning on heading down.

RT has 54kg in the Cup.  Cross Counter has been given 57.5kg, so pretty tough for him now.

3 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Hartnell’s over two miles ?? as an eight year old FFS

You cannot be serious 

I love Hartnell.. whether he runs first second third or last.. you obviously don't know me very well p4p :) as those that take part in my comps do.    He's my fave horse running around at the moment has been for years.

He's run some Melbourne Cups but yes he's older now.. but he's still as far as I'm concerned a marvellous horse.

1 minute ago, Trump said:

According to the Stable Hartnell is jumping out of his skin. Up to 2000m he’s right in. Cummings and Godolphin don’t need to keep him going just for fun!

No they don't, they adore him :) and he's got a wonderful life waiting for him when he retires.  He's such a soldier, he just loves racing and he's so honest.   I just love him to bits.

1 minute ago, Chestnut said:

No they don't, they adore him :) and he's got a wonderful life waiting for him when he retires.  He's such a soldier, he just loves racing and he's so honest.   I just love him to bits.

Agreed! Imagine if Winx had not been around!! Awesome horse. 

10 hours ago, Trump said:

Nice weight Ohakason. My wife wishes she was closer to that... :( 

For her birthday, my wife wanted something that went from 0 to 100 in 3 seconds...….she wasn't happy with the bathroom scales I brought her.:rcfe-happy-2:

I actually first saw that on the JOKE THREAD on here, be great if it started up again...

On 9/9/2019 at 8:45 AM, CT"s said:

Humidor

Hartnell

Scales of Justice

Oohood

Kings Will Dream

Rostropovich

Yucatan

Qafila

Gatting

Gailo Chop

Mr Quickie

Night’s Watch

Might have a lazy dollar on Fifty Stars in this. 2/2 on course, 3/3 third up, and blinkers on....$31/6 better than a $2 shot.