RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

The only horse you need this Saturday.....

2 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

Fair enough battling effort for 5th. Probably needs to go to Cessnock or the like to get an easy kill and some confidence.  On the positive side though, I did get the winner. I can never resist having a bet when Chris stops a redhot.

Can't believe it ...I was on Pixel Perfect !!! :rcf-monkey::rcf-sad-2::rcf-sad-10:

Not the start to the day we wanted people! 

Sounds like he missed the kick by half a length then got boxed in and is still trying to get out. :ph34r:

On the plus side how magnificent is the new members stand?! 

Glorious day here at Flemington. B)

1 hour ago, CT"s said:

I suppose it all depends on what you consider to be “value”. 

I’m on at $2 Fixed ($600 win)  as I can’t see him starting any longer than that. 

Off to Flemington now for a beautiful day in the members. B)

Good punting. 

your idea of 'value' and mine are velly velly different ...a 2nd-up maiden (that had shown immaturity when beaten on debut) and odds-on in the city. Goodbye to $600 CT...never mind, it's only money 

6 minutes ago, CT"s said:

Not the start to the day we wanted people! 

Sounds like he missed the kick by half a length then got boxed in and is still trying to get out. :ph34r:

On the plus side how magnificent is the new members stand?! 

Glorious day here at Flemington. B)

Did miss the jump but showed nothing when clear.

Tim Clark is a dynamite front-running jockey so the money was gone following the jump.

38 minutes ago, weasel57 said:

your idea of 'value' and mine are velly velly different ...a 2nd-up maiden (that had shown immaturity when beaten on debut) and odds-on in the city. Goodbye to $600 CT...never mind, it's only money 

There’s 2 types of people in life weasel57. People like me who take a risk labelling my thoughts prior to the race on the court. Then  there’s people like you who like taking pot shots before & after the race has been run at a person’s tip without selecting a horse themself. I know which one I’d rather be. 

At least flockofewes2 was prepared to label a horse before the race (which unfinished unplaced). Respect to him for that. You’d never do that, it’s much easier to just pot the selection of someone else rather than have a crack. 

And yes, it’s only $ weasel57. Plenty more where that came from. ;)

2 minutes ago, Richmond Tiger said:

I think the general summation we can take from this episode is that Thommo is still a loser. 

Not quite. A loser would be someone who spends their time stalking another person then impersonating a manager at the company they work for.  I’d rather spend my time enjoying the punt at Flemington, wouldn’t you Sam? :P

11 minutes ago, CT"s said:

There’s 2 types of people in life weasel57. People like me who take a risk labelling my thoughts prior to the race on the court. Then  there’s people like you who like taking pot shots before & after the race has been run at a person’s tip without selecting a horse themself. I know which one I’d rather be. 

At least flockofewes2 was prepared to label a horse before the race (which unfinished unplaced). Respect to him for that. You’d never do that, it’s much easier to just pot the selection of someone else rather than have a crack. 

And yes, it’s only $ weasel57. Plenty more where that came from. ;)

To be clear,I did not have a bet on Sargents horse.(4th)My point was the poor value for  Mandela(5th),and your irrational over exuberance 'potential superstar'.

I actually  had a multi all up with the 2nd horse to PLACE.

13 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

The horse bled apparently so out for three months.

Cheers for the update Dave. Bad luck for connections.

Just had $400 on Lord Belverdere to win.  Looked a picture in the yard. Peach of a ride by Benny Melham. 

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

Bled in the float on the way home.....no suggestion it occurred during the race ( not that I heard when it was reported anyway )

Yes correct. Never looked happy in the straight though, that swishing tail was either the whip or something else not right.

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

Bled in the float on the way home.....no suggestion it occurred during the race ( not that I heard when it was reported anyway )

That was a horse out of the following race that did that:

Out of the Highway, Healing Hands bled. BUT, it didn’t happen at the track. Per Marc Van Gestel, Gayna pulled the float over to put a rug on the horse and noticed significant blood from a nostril. Incurs a 3 month ban.

3 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Yes correct. Never looked happy in the straight though, that swishing tail was either the whip or something else not right.

The horse never looked right from the jump in saying that Hokes? At the 800  you were very nervous if you took the shorts...easy to say after the fact I know,but I’m sure it was running through the minds of many. Tail Swishing could of been the result of Flies catching up due to the lack of a sprint :rcfe-happy-2:

11 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

That was a horse out of the following race that did that:

Out of the Highway, Healing Hands bled. BUT, it didn’t happen at the track. Per Marc Van Gestel, Gayna pulled the float over to put a rug on the horse and noticed significant blood from a nostril. Incurs a 3 month ban.

Misheard that obviously.

6 hours ago, CT"s said:

Cheers for the update Dave. Bad luck for connections.

Just had $400 on Lord Belverdere to win.  Looked a picture in the yard. Peach of a ride by Benny Melham. 

sure you did...after it crossed the line.

After you dropped 600 on Mandela,then could only draw 200 a time ,2 hours passed when you didn't bet?

4 ON LB =1500 PLUS..then 500 on another false favourite..how much you lose on the day?