RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

The only horse you need this Saturday.....

Randwick race 1 #3 Mandela

This boy is riddled with talent and is clearly still learning his craft but he is a potential superstar. 

Love his breeding, by Sebring out of a Lonhro mare, he should’ve won his debut after veering out late. He’s since won a trial in impressive style, savaging the line through the pack and no doubt Peter Snowden has ironed out his kinks going into his second run.

Opened up $1.95 Fixed and has already been backed.

Exciting horse. Enjoy B)

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Can't wait to get another $1.50 shot home.....planning the trip already.....:rolleyes:

Trip is already planned Ohokaman. 

Sydney next week, NZ 3 weeks after that then Sydney again end of August then NZ again beginning of October. B)

Weren’t you one of the people that won one of my Melbourne Cup competitions on here a few years ago? I’m sure it was you. Your name is Dave and I paid you AUD$500 after picking Crime Scene which finished runner up to Shocking if I remember correctly unless it was another person. :ph34r:

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 2:53 PM, CT"s said:

Randwick race 1 #3 Mandela

This boy is riddled with talent and is clearly still learning his craft but he is a potential superstar. 

Love his breeding, by Sebring out of a Lonhro mare, he should’ve won his debut after veering out late. He’s since won a trial in impressive style, savaging the line through the pack and no doubt Peter Snowden has ironed out his kinks going into his second run.

Opened up $1.95 Fixed and has already been backed.

Exciting horse. Enjoy B)

superstar!!?...2nd at Canterbury on a wet track on debut,now up to 1400m.

Way too short.

5 hours ago, CT"s said:

Trip is already planned Ohokaman. 

Sydney next week, NZ 3 weeks after that then Sydney again end of August then NZ again beginning of October. B)

Weren’t you one of the people that won one of my Melbourne Cup competitions on here a few years ago? I’m sure it was you. Your name is Dave and I paid you AUD$500 after picking Crime Scene which finished runner up to Shocking if I remember correctly unless it was another person. :ph34r:

Names right CT but wasn't me....:rcf-sad-10:

56 minutes ago, flockofewes2 said:

Way too short.

Fair enough.

What do you like in the race flockofewes2?

2 hours ago, flockofewes2 said:

Way too short.

2 hours ago, flockofewes2 said:

Way too short.

I like your style Flock (hanging them out)... Having Fun for mine but CT although misses a few ,  he’s normally close to the mark regardless of the fact they are well supported , ewe agree?

20 hours ago, NextPlease said:

Looked home on debut until Berry pulled the whip to his right hand.

Agreed. 

You’d expect Tim Clark to be positive from the ace draw. He’ll be a lot handier to the pace which will suit with the rail out 12 metres. 

I like Mandela, but I don't think any midweek winter runner is ever going to be a superstar. 

Should have won easily on debut if not for a jockey error, but this is another step up.

$2.20 might have attracted me. $1.80 is short but like many young types, they'll drift on the day.

3 hours ago, NextPlease said:

I like Mandela, but I don't think any midweek winter runner is ever going to be a superstar. 

Should have won easily on debut if not for a jockey error, but this is another step up.

$2.20 might have attracted me. $1.80 is short but like many young types, they'll drift on the day.

I wouldn’t read too much into where or when he debuted. Elvstroem debuted mid week at Swan Hill for example.

I think Snowden’s went for an easy kill and he would’ve learnt a lot from the experience.

I’d be very surprised if he pays more than even money tomorrow. 

Moral. 

3 hours ago, flockofewes2 said:

Sargents horse is a winner with Shinn aboard...would rather back that for a place.

About 40% of odds on win.

Good luck with your bet. Personally I can’t see Mandela beaten. 

3 hours ago, CT"s said:

I wouldn’t read too much into where or when he debuted. Elvstroem debuted mid week at Swan Hill for example.

I think Snowden’s went for an easy kill and he would’ve learnt a lot from the experience.

I’d be very surprised if he pays more than even money tomorrow. 

Moral. 

How did that work out for them??

Doesnt thrill me with confidence even if he's the best horse since (insert name of champion here).

27 minutes ago, weasel57 said:

How did that work out for them??

Doesnt thrill me with confidence even if he's the best horse since (insert name of champion here).

Did you see the race weasel57?

He would’ve won the race by an easy couple of lengths if he’d run straight and still nearly won. 

He’s a good orse this one. ;)

22 hours ago, NextPlease said:

Get an online Aussie account. 

Ladbrokes: $2.25

Neds: $2.20

Both odds after the "boosted" function used. 

Pity there is no "boosted" function available for John Allan and his NZ outfit. 

2 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Get an online Aussie account. 

Ladbrokes: $2.25

Neds: $2.20

Both odds after the "boosted" function used. 

Pity there is no "boosted" function available for John Allan and his NZ outfit. 

There is on a fighter jet ejection seat!

17 hours ago, CT"s said:

Did you see the race weasel57?

He would’ve won the race by an easy couple of lengths if he’d run straight and still nearly won. 

He’s a good orse this one. ;)

im not saying he's not a good orse...im saying the easy kill wasn't so easy, even in a midweek maiden, was it?...Mandela may have learned a lot from the experience but then again, he might still not run straight, or may find one or two better than him at this stage of his career. No 'good thing' in my opinion since there are a few with far more experience incl a couple with winning form.
He could easily win 6 lengths but $1.95 too short for my liking. 

2 hours ago, weasel57 said:

im not saying he's not a good orse...im saying the easy kill wasn't so easy, even in a midweek maiden, was it?...Mandela may have learned a lot from the experience but then again, he might still not run straight, or may find one or two better than him at this stage of his career. No 'good thing' in my opinion since there are a few with far more experience incl a couple with winning form.
He could easily win 6 lengths but $1.95 too short for my liking. 

I suppose it all depends on what you consider to be “value”. 

I’m on at $2 Fixed ($600 win)  as I can’t see him starting any longer than that. 

Off to Flemington now for a beautiful day in the members. B)

Good punting.