RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trump

Thoroughbred Trainers Forum

I notice that in the section titled “Thoroughbred Trainers Forum”, there’s a Post by Scooby 12 months ago, offering Trainers the opportunity to voice their opinions and talk to the racing community through this Forum. Since then, there have been only “TWO” (yes 2) postings, one of which was a spruik by UNEASY to join a racing syndicate. This surprised me (the lack of interest) and I can only assume one of three things. Either the trainers are computer illiterate or things aren’t as bad as they seem with NZ Racing and they are a happy lot or, they just don’t give a continental. Which one do you think it is? Are things that good in Trainers lives? 

I sent an email to pitstable@xtra.co.nz  22/11/2018 showing interest in the syndicate he was trying to put together. I never got a reply so that's the end of that one. 

Yes, there are a few who use another section to comment, notably Pam, Woodsie and at times, Uneasy. But there’s nothing of a robust nature from Rogerson, Marsh, Pike, Baker/Foresman etc etc. Hence my 3 questions.

4 hours ago, Hacko said:

I sent an email to pitstable@xtra.co.nz  22/11/2018 showing interest in the syndicate he was trying to put together. I never got a reply so that's the end of that one. 

Mate I pounce on applications/enquiries resend  tell me how much you want to spend each week I'll find a share to suit you, for sure!!