RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Janet and The Sultan of Brunei.......

So it turns out Janet became friends with the Sultan of Brunei’s daughter while attending Queensgate finishing school in London. 

She was subsequently invited to stay at the Sultan of Brunei’s palace in 1970 where she rode with the Sultan and fell off one of his horses breaking her arm. 

There you go short stuff as confirmed from the voicemail left from my mother yesterday. :rcf-tongue-2:

Good ride by Nikita taking a sit with Tavirun. They’re aiming for the Singapore Derby with him apparently. You gotta love the Tavistock’s in the wet. Good tough win (some spending money for Sydney in a couple of weeks) :rcf-cool:

311D376C-7A00-424C-A30D-11FB54DDC947.jpeg

5 hours ago, Richmond Tiger said:

Welcome back Chris. What I think is rather amusing is that you apparently 'validate' your story by saying it was confirmed by the voicemail from your Mother. On what basis does that add any more veracity to your initial story ?!

It certainly holds more veracity than you trying to pose as a manager in the company I work for Sam, that’s for sure.

I’d love to know how many hours you spent sifting through my LinkedIn profile to do that? :rcf-shocked-5:

You could’ve at least got the correct manager? Quite disappointing really. :rcf-happy-6:

54 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

It'd been so peaceful for a time too. Is that your first winning ticket in a few weeks?

Not really Bazza. Had a couple of good collects off Star Alibi  and Buffalo River  and a few others although the steer by Tommy Berry wasn’t good on Sylvia’s Mother.  He may well redeem himself at Flemington on Saturday where she’s nominated if he makes the trip down.

3 hours ago, poundforpound said:

How’s Janet’s story as relayed by you about living in the German quarter kibbutz in ultra conservative orthodox Jewish Old Jerusalem whilst riding out on horseback with the ultra conservative Muslim fundamentalist Sultan Of Brunei .....when the countries are 10,000 miles apart ?

Where’s Sam (Richmond Tige) gone short stuff?

He’s gone surprisingly quiet all of a sudden. Very strange.

Maybe he’s at Duncan’s house?

Perhaps I’ll bump into him at The Right Track when I’m over in October? :ph34r:

4 hours ago, poundforpound said:

How’s Janet’s story as relayed by you about living in the German quarter kibbutz in ultra conservative orthodox Jewish Old Jerusalem whilst riding out on horseback with the ultra conservative Muslim fundamentalist Sultan Of Brunei .....when the countries are 10,000 miles apart ?

Who cares .... 

4 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Clearly the bloke who started the thread does.....he wrote the original version too although given that Brunei is one of a handful of countries in the world that doesn’t officially recognize Israel, and has no official ties with Israel, no embassy or consulate, it’s hard to understand how the Sultan ever got a visa to visit that country.......but that’s the style of Tommo....he’s a delusional fantasiser here to entertain the ignorant and the uneducated 

This little story is just a good illustration of the fabrication and lies he peddles, and the name dropping that goes with it.

“It’s hard to understand how the Sultan ever got a visa to visit that country?”

I think you’re beginning to lose it short stuff. :wacko: No one said anything about the Sultan visiting Israel. Janet stayed with the Sultan at his palace in Brunei because she was friend’s with his daughter who she went to school with in London.

You asked the connection of Janet and the Sultan and I’ve provided it.

Stop fabricating lies in your own mind because you don’t want to believe it. I only deal in facts short stuff. :P

Now where’s Sam (Richmond Tige) gone? :ph34r:

12 hours ago, CT"s said:

Where’s Sam (Richmond Tige) gone short stuff?

He’s gone surprisingly quiet all of a sudden. Very strange.

Maybe he’s at Duncan’s house?

Perhaps I’ll bump into him at The Right Track when I’m over in October? :ph34r:

Im right here mate. Not sure why I would go 'surprisingly' quiet. 

1 hour ago, Richmond Tiger said:

Im right here mate. Not sure why I would go 'surprisingly' quiet. 

Silly me. I thought it was because you got caught out trying to impersonate a manager at my company. 

It was you wasn’t it Sam? You don’t need to answer that question. I already know the answer. :)

On 7/15/2019 at 7:57 PM, Idolmite said:

It'd been so peaceful for a time too. Is that your first winning ticket in a few weeks?

who says it's his ticket...? or even his hand holding the ticket? 

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

Sorry to be the purveyor of facts and the truth but your original series of posts made various preposterous posts including but not limited to that Janet Dishwasher had “decided not to purchase Sunline, had lived in the German kibbutz in Old Jerusalem, and that she’d ridden out with the fundamentalist Muslim Sultan of Brunei simultaneously”.....go check your posts you dirty grubby sock tucker....

I don’t need to short stuff. I’ve quoted Janet verbatim straight from the horse’s mouth so to speak. 

Facts are facts. Suck it up. :P

16 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Sunline’s mouth ?

The Sultan Of Brunei in Old Jerusalem.........

Your version of the truth / facts is very elastic and changes daily Tommo, you simply can’t be trusted 

I really think you’re starting to lose it short stuff.

I’ve never stated the Sultan was in Old Jerusalem. :lol: