RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo(aus)

John mcririck

The old crew on Channel 4 racing and morning line  are almost unbeatable imho. Big Mac, the "greatest  jockey"  John Francome as Big Mac called him, Brough Scott , "the noble lord " Lord Oaksey ,  Thommo, Alaister Down great dry humour  and Jim McGrath the timeform genius.

There is a great piece on you tube of Barney Curley ripping the arse out of Big Mac and Leglock Luke Harvey . Big Mac maintained his composure .I read the other day that Big Mac's only disappointment about this incident was that he felt compelled to defend Luke Harvey in the face of the verbal barrage from Curley.

Big Mac , staunchly anti whip, big on helping the re homing of ex racehorses as well.

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

The old crew on Channel 4 racing and morning line  are almost unbeatable imho. Big Mac, the "greatest  jockey"  John Francome as Big Mac called him, Brough Scott , "the noble lord " Lord Oaksey ,  Thommo, Alaister Down great dry humour  and Jim McGrath the timeform genius.

There is a great piece on you tube of Barney Curley ripping the arse out of Big Mac and Leglock Luke Harvey . Big Mac maintained his composure .I read the other day that Big Mac's only disappointment about this incident was that he felt compelled to defend Luke Harvey in the face of the verbal barrage from Curley.

Big Mac , staunchly anti whip, big on helping the re homing of ex racehorses as well.

Correct and just by way of further history who ever missed his Saturday morning "Steamer" which for mere mortals saw him label a horse each week where the money had come pouring in for. Quite often it was in from 5's to Burlington Bertie 100/30

Greg

2 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Correct and just by way of further history who ever missed his Saturday morning "Steamer" which for mere mortals saw him label a horse each week where the money had come pouring in for. Quite often it was in from 5's to Burlington Bertie 100/30

Greg

I completely forgot the "steamer "  JJF , I always wanted the steamer to lose and "Barry's bismark" to win  .They used to have the Channel Four trophy for horse with most wins in season , didn't matter what grade just wins , the late David Chapman won it twice I think with Chaplins Club and once with horse called Glencroft which iam sure from memory  had the tube in the throat to help the oxygen get down his old lungs .