RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
TimTimTimbo

Fast times at Meadowlands

Atlanta who won last year's Hambletonian beat a very good field of 4 yo trotters in 1:49 1/5th

Lather up won the corresponding ($250,000) race for 4 year old pacers, with 25.3, 52 FLAT 119.1 and 1:46 equals world record which was set at Lexington on a faster track during the middle of summer.

Last week Brian Sears drove what I consider to be by far the best 3yo trotter and according to some, the fastest ever trotter they have seen in Green Shoe.  The leader ran a half in 30 plus seconds and was fined 200.00 for going to slow, in yet it was a winning drive for one of the longest shots in the field. Green Shoe was way back, never moved until too late and absolutely flew home coming about 3 to 1 and just missed by a head. A $500,000 race and he drives that bad. I would have sacked his arse for a drive like that. The trainer was pretty pissed off. I imagine Svanstedt was not worried about his fine since his horse got $250,000 for winning.

This horse (Green Shoe) is going to trot in better than 1:49 which has never been done by a 3yo.  The Hambletonian is the 1st week of August. Cannot wait

Edited by TimTimTimbo
Spelling