RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chestnut

REGISTER TO ENTER ON THIS THREAD : WINTER RACING CITY vs PROVINCIAL TEAM COMP : SATURDAY 20 JULY : Entries close 16 July : All Welcome

As we head into the later part of the week and possibly when others that take part in the comps will be coming online here is a recap :

We have 14 places left    :)   and the options are ....

City :    Riccarton

Provincial :   Te Aroha   -   Waterlea   -   Oamaru   -   Beaudesert   -   Mudgee

Please put your four preferences in order and I will work from the top to the bottom to place you in a team.   First in first served :)

11 hours ago, Chestnut said:

As we head into the later part of the week and possibly when others that take part in the comps will be coming online here is a recap :

We have 14 places left    :)   and the options are ....

City :    Riccarton

Provincial :   Te Aroha   -   Waterlea   -   Oamaru   -   Beaudesert   -   Mudgee

Please put your four preferences in order and I will work from the top to the bottom to place you in a team.   First in first served :)

Where are all the bloody South Islanders when you need 'em.....??! :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, Thecaptain said:

Flemington

Eagle Farm

Trentham

Ellerslie

Thecaptain if you are wanting to play for the City side I can put you in Riccarton, otherwise it will be one of the Prov sides of Oamaru, Beaudesert or Mudgee.  

For now I'll put you in Riccarton :) 

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 6:11 PM, Chestnut said:

Waterlea is complete :) 

Waterlea

Right first time TC
Kloppite  
Hall  
ivanthegreat
Peter Jenkins

Pretty imposing looking team ! …..well.....more imposing than pretty, in fairness !  :rcfe-happy-2:

Looks like them there City-slickers Ellerslie, Riccarton, Eagle Farm, etc ……….. will be eating dust and plenty of it ! …….or given the time of year ……..mud ! 

Watch out  you suited ones………...us Provincials are on the march !  Be prepared to be inspired. :rcf-happy-7: