RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chestnut

REGISTER TO ENTER ON THIS THREAD : WINTER RACING CITY vs PROVINCIAL TEAM COMP : SATURDAY 20 JULY : Entries close 16 July : All Welcome

Winter Racing City vs Provincial Team Comp – Saturday 20 July – Register to Enter Here !

Check how to post your entry below.

“City”  versus  “Provincial”

“City” teams:        Ellerslie  -   Trentham  -   Riccarton  -   Flemington  -  Eagle Farm.

“Provincial” teams:       Te Aroha  -   Waterlea  -   Oamaru  -   Beaudesert  -   Mudgee

Each team will have five members and each member of the team will post individual selections on the day for the schedule of races – same format as the tipping trio comps so everyone should be familiar with the selecting format.

How it will work:

A team from City will compete against a team from Provincial and whichever team wins their match up will earn a point.

Example:

City   vs   Provincial

Ellerslie 1  vs   Waterlea 0

Trentham 0  vs Beaudesert 1

Riccarton 1  vs  Oamaru 0

Flemington 1  vs  Te Aroha 0

Eagle Farm 0  vs  Mudgee 1

Outcome :  City wins the comp 3-2

How to Register your entry:

Please post on this thread.

State four teams in your order of preference but it will be first in first served.  As teams become full I will update it on this thread.   Please also post TC if you are happy to be a team checker.

Example of post:

1.       Oamaru

2.       Trentham

3.       Mudgee

4.       Eagle Farm

TC

Team Checker (TC) means that in the 30 minutes after selections close on 20 July, you can check your team members' selections and post any scratching replacements, missing BBs or missing selections on your team members' behalf.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will post the teams and team members on the evening of Tuesday 16 July – Registrations will close at 6.00pm on Tuesday 16 July.

I will do a random draw of team match ups on Wednesday 17 July and I will post this when I post the selections thread on the Wednesday evening.

:) 

Teams to choose from:

“City” teams:        Ellerslie  -   Trentham  -   Riccarton  -   Flemington  -  Eagle Farm

“Provincial” teams:       Te Aroha  -   Waterlea  -   Oamaru  -   Beaudesert  -   Mudgee