RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

TAB favourite notifications

Hi

In my TAB account The section for notifications of Favourite runners /trainers /jockeys....I've yet to receive any Emails....I've also been in touch with the TAB several times via Email...and get told they will look into it ...without any fix....anyone else have this problem?

also on there question answer site ...the questions about the above from other punters are 5 months old ...with the same ....We are looking into it.

all sounds a bit amature

Cheers...Glen

Try this Glen

go to your account

go to profile

set the tick box for Can We Contact You?

set the tick box for by email

add runners, trainers, jockeys etc as favourites by marking them where they appear when having a bet

The emails should start arriving, maybe in spam until you mark them as ok in your spam filter?

Thanks peter

I had all that set up....in the end they said I had unsubscribed from emails back in march...Its taken them a month to come up with that one ...(works now)....most annoying is .Id send an email and get a reply saying there looking into it ...wait a few days (nothing)...email again ...same thing looking ....wait ...nothing...call them names in the next email..(nothing to heavy because I still want it fixed)

Ive got another beef with them which is rule 4..(fixed odds)..Im expecting a $200 return and get $63...but nothing on the return says rule 4 applied ...I have to assume that's what it was..(actually 1 none runner in one race and 2 in another)...so I email them ...can you put something on the results that says rule 4 was applied to some if not all bets...they replied.. No we don't have that option ..but they would pass it on....

they did tell me how to work it out though...something over 80.....still trying to work that out...you would think a few more how to videos would be a good idea...?