RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Boss Hogg

TAB TIME PLEASE

I  dont think they are ever going to change this annoying time to go on races and sports events.They must think we cant tell the time.Look at Hastings 10mins to go 39mins to go 1.40 m to go why dont they just put what time it starts?

19 hours ago, Boss Hogg said:

I  dont think they are ever going to change this annoying time to go on races and sports events.They must think we cant tell the time.Look at Hastings 10mins to go 39mins to go 1.40 m to go why dont they just put what time it starts?

One of the top ten dumbest things about the new website is it has no clock. Ridiculous when EVERY event they offer has a start time. More evidence that the people who built this thing have absolutely no clue what they are doing. Real basic stuff. Will be costing them shit-tons.

On 6/29/2019 at 11:02 AM, Boss Hogg said:

It appears to be there on my PC, not sure what else you are wanting.

image.png.4e2324c296bec55111318c3a0b5f895b.png

Hi Stipulate You can go to Click More then click PDF and then click meeting simple ah .Or go to Racenet they normally have the stakes or Punters.com.au both are excellent sites.Nothing is going to change who ever put this web site together are now sunning themselves in the Bahama"s.