RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
slam dunk

Index of Starters at Wanganui

Well half of the index. Anyone notice the common factor?

Runner Index - Meeting 3 All About Space 9 All Black Star 10 Allen Mack 4 Bacon My Heart 7 Big Time Billie (scr) 3 Big Time Dynasty 6 Big Time Eilish 1 Big Time Seth 6 Bigtime Alfie 4 Bigtime Annie 9 Bigtime Archie 10 Bigtime Banjo 7 Bigtime Bee 7 Bigtime Benji 6 Bigtime Boy 3 Bigtime Bremner (scr) 5 Bigtime Bronx 8 Bigtime Bruno 9 Bigtime Caleb 9 Bigtime Chris 8 Bigtime Emjay 5 Bigtime Eve 5 Bigtime Forest 4 Bigtime Fred 10 Bigtime Gal (scr) 3 Bigtime Homie 9 Bigtime Honey 11 Bigtime Honey (scr) 12 Bigtime Jamie 12 Bigtime Jasmine 11 Bigtime Jetty 7 Bigtime Kate 2 Bigtime Kiss (scr) 10 Bigtime Lizzy 3 Bigtime Lucy 5 Bigtime Maci (scr) 8 Bigtime Maci 12 Bigtime Marley 3 Bigtime Mia 9 Bigtime Mike 2 Bigtime Minnie 8 Bigtime Molly 12 Bigtime On Track 1 Bigtime Otis 12 Bigtime Pearl (scr) 7 Bigtime Puma 4 Bigtime Rocco (scr) 9 Bigtime Rod 10 Bigtime Sandy (scr) 2 Bigtime Shadow 4 Bigtime Sheer 11 Bigtime Tank 10 Bigtime Ziggy 5 Billy's Churn 7 Box Vacant (scr) 10 Cawbourne Assist (scr) 2 Cawbourne Cruz 1 Cawbourne Moss 7 Cawbourne Ridge 12

etc etc,

Yeh thanks for the news flash slam dunk.

It's a Bigtime bore.

Or is that Big time bore?

What's with the gap between big and time now..? Is that so we can start recycling all the Bigtime names again...oh joy.

I personally prefer the North/South variety for punting, with dozens of trainers able to share the honours on any given day.

You could argue that it's not B Cole's fault that no one in the C.D can go with his standards...to a degree that's a fair enough point but you could also argue that B Cole is a horrible piece of work, a nasty, greedy man, a cheat, a bully, a criminal... the worst thing to ever happen to this industry. 

On 6/28/2019 at 4:45 PM, Lowdown said:

Yeh thanks for the news flash slam dunk.

It's a Bigtime bore.

Or is that Big time bore?

What's with the gap between big and time now..? Is that so we can start recycling all the Bigtime names again...oh joy.

I personally prefer the North/South variety for punting, with dozens of trainers able to share the honours on any given day.

You could argue that it's not B Cole's fault that no one in the C.D can go with his standards...to a degree that's a fair enough point but you could also argue that B Cole is a horrible piece of work, a nasty, greedy man, a cheat, a bully, a criminal... the worst thing to ever happen to this industry. 

The CD has always been weaker. Outside of his top 5 or 6 dogs, he really has nothing special going around.

So what happens to all these Bigtime dogs once they have finished racing? OK some may be bred from but the point I would like to make is having multiple dogs in one's ownership then requires the owner to be responsible for finding homes for the dogs.

I would get into the greyhounds if 1. The top races were restricted to dogs that are the family pets. If not then a levy is imposed on the winners if the owner just races for the "fun" of it without any attachment to the dog. In some ways the same could apply to horse racing.

Some years I was in the office of a prominent harness owner who quite "proudly had on display various photo's of the wins. When I inquired where the horse was now I got " well... umm...errrrr well ..er...".