poundforpound

Inca the stinker

188 posts in this topic

There have been a few attempts by some to name people...anyway there is always two sides to every story and i for one think the judicial case should be allowed to run its course whatever the outcome.JMO...the results or lack of them if you are correct will be there for all to judge for themselves.

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

There have been a few attempts by some to name people...anyway there is always two sides to every story and i for one think the judicial case should be allowed to run its course whatever the outcome.JMO...the results or lack of them if you are correct will be there for all to judge for themselves.

Seriously ??

You have a guy who outs himself, he’s not charged with anything, he invites questions, boldly announces that he’s “cooperating with the RIU & Police” but now you edit all references to him !!!!

Over zealous me thinks 

Sorry I dont agree...and if you look I never took out much at all..mostly I edited the stuff from other posters where names were mentioned...the thread can continue but I need to protect myself and my site...I am sure you understand that...I am really trying to be fair to all parties involved...thanks.

I never said you particularly outed anyone...but some of the stuff in the thread was not public knowledge and I cleaned up what I thought needed to be to protect myself and RC.....the thread is still there and open for people to contribute to...just asking posters to be mindful of what's posted...thats all.

Well I have just spent long minutes (no hours) reading this thread. What a movie it would make, perhaps some involved, named, shamed, whether innocent or not could play themselves as for what I read they would be good at it. What could we call the movie?? 

9 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

I never said you particularly outed anyone...but some of the stuff in the thread was not public knowledge and I cleaned up what i thought need to be to protect myself and my site.....the thread is still there and open for people to contribute to...just asking posters to be mindful of what's posted...thats all.

So why have you censored me? Just sharing my opinion like a few others here. Backed up by factual information freely available to the public ? You say your being balanced but far from it.

House didn’t “out” himself. He calmly and honestly answered so far unsubstantiated allegations made by Pound.  And for his efforts got called a liar (unsubstantiated again) and was recipient of some pretty vile rubbish.  

Prove your not biased and post my comments so readers can decide for themselves the integrity of this mudslinger.

i have named nobody. 

Edited by scooby3051
Not necessary

Says the guy who made up some bullshit Queenstown story..but got the wrong pub, the wrong surveillance footage, and the wrong person who sold it to the media......despite the fact what actually happened was well documented....google Mike Tindall / blond / dwarf throwing loser 

4 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Says the guy who made up some bullshit Queenstown story..but got the wrong pub, the wrong surveillance footage, and the wrong person who sold it to the media......despite the fact what actually happened was well documented....google Mike Tindall / blond / dwarf throwing loser 

Just more compulsive lying ...or have you sued ODT ?

Cowboys manager Mel Latu said steps had been taken to ensure it could not be downloaded from its computers without authority. 

She said: "Whatever happens in our bar, stays in our bar. We're not out to ruin a guy's life.'And bar owner Leo Molloy, of Auckland, said: "Our position is that if it's not a crime, then we won't release the footage. .' 

But Mr Molloy confirmed he could access the footage shot by his venue's 16 state-of-the-art CCTV cameras "any time I want to". 

- Additional reporting by APNZ

1 hour ago, Jackal said:

Just more compulsive lying ...or have you sued ODT ?

Cowboys manager Mel Latu said steps had been taken to ensure it could not be downloaded from its computers without authority. 

She said: "Whatever happens in our bar, stays in our bar. We're not out to ruin a guy's life.'And bar owner Leo Molloy, of Auckland, said: "Our position is that if it's not a crime, then we won't release the footage. .' 

But Mr Molloy confirmed he could access the footage shot by his venue's 16 state-of-the-art CCTV cameras "any time I want to". 

- Additional reporting by APNZ

Are you a bit thick ?

Nothing there incriminating me weirdo..but of course I can access surveillance footage, you heard of the internet wanker ?

I access our remote footage every day, from home

Scooby, you know what to do with this loser....do it please 

On 7/9/2019 at 1:56 PM, Stables said:

You've taken all the interesting bits out of the debate Scooby

debate
/dɪˈbeɪt/
noun
  1. 1. 
    a formal discussion on a particular matter in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward and which usually ends with a vote.
    "last night's debate on the Education Bill"
    synonyms: discussion, exchange of views, discourseparleyMore