RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tim vince

It's so embarrasing

I just got an email yet another change to the handicapping system this  one entitled no discretion.i didn't bother reading.the a  mount of changes prove who ever responsible for the original didn't do their home work.ive given up .

The question if no discretion why do we  need 2 handicappers.why  one.

No discretion means it ain't a rating system.the current formula has done nothing to stop the export of horses especially in north.personally every one or 2 race winner I get an offer for is gawn.a real battler like nerve of steel exported to us a doing a great job.here on its rating here would be going around just to fill up fields. The pool of horses it races against in Saratoga is much less than in north of nz. Why can't the suits  get it RIGHT?   

8 hours ago, Taku Umanga said:

A "no discretion" trial with a small amount of discretion provided for out-of-form horses ....... hmmmmm?

I thought the same thing Dave... No discretion, unless we need some discretion...  WTF