RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
uneasy

Race replays

How hard is it. No replays on NZTR website of any races run at Riccarton so far today. Trying to watch on the improved $50million plus TAB site can't do that either.

Dean McKenzie and your fellow RITA / MAC board I really hope you can improve this business. It certainly needs some professionalism, it's going from bad to worse!!

I hope that you didn’t try to have a bet yesterday as the TAB wouldn’t have let you, knowing that you are in England. 

What I don’t get is that they say they spent 50 million on the new platform so that they are internationally competitive. 

Who can bet from overseas if when you become a customers you are locked out?

I don’t get it?

P.S. It didn’t seem to matter where I was, Australia, England, Russia or Turkey. Go figure!

Cubes is in pommyland @ the moment and been betting up a storm on the cricket and NZ thoroughbreds and neither my iPad or the TAB seem to know any difference ....it’s as if we were in sunny Christchurch...had no hassles at all

The Cubemeister will probably get arrested on returning to NZ after this post...

Ohhh well....at least we will go down punting.....