RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Worse than a Dear John letter??

Dear Client,
It’s that time of the year again where unfortunately I have to review my daily training rate. I wish to advise that from 1st July 2019, my daily training fee will increase to $120.00 + GST. This increase will allow me to continue to offer you and your horse/s the finest training and care that my staff and I can possibly give.

Greg:rcf-kiss-2:

Sort of tenuously related to this subject, I have been looking at the trainers premiership a bit recently and I have been a bit stunned by how few winners some well known trainers have trained for the season and how little money their horses have earned. I know stakes are low, but obviously some trainers aren't even winning many $10,000 races. Based on the fees mentioned above, the ratio between total training fees received by some stables and total stakes earned must be quite revealing.

4 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Dear Client,
It’s that time of the year again where unfortunately I have to review my daily training rate. I wish to advise that from 1st July 2019, my daily training fee will increase to $120.00 + GST. This increase will allow me to continue to offer you and your horse/s the finest training and care that my staff and I can possibly give.

Greg:rcf-kiss-2:

What $$ amount did it increase from.??

I wouldn’t compare Sydney with NZ. It’s the most expensive in Australia! The $120 per day would not include all the “add-ins”. You can get a top trainer in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, NSW major country areas for around $75 per day plus extras.