RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Red Rum

Thatz David

2 hours ago, Belinda said:

Pleased to see Thenamesbond has been retired, he didn't want to be there any more. And I feel TD is in the same boat. I don't think its an age thing, it's a mindset. So setting an age limit serves no purpose. 

Also many race horses get that mindset along time before the reach the ages of the two mentioned, tough old couple of competitive horses, that anyone of us would be proud to have a interest  in.

On 7/4/2019 at 4:39 AM, Red Rum said:

They should do a novelty race , a snail , a tortoise , and Thatz Daisy . 1.20 fav would be the tortoise I reckon  , the snail might have a show with decent run though.

Red Rum, you definitely are a key board warrior.  Do you actually even ride or train a horse to have all your opinions??  It's all very easy to sit behind your keyboard and slag everyone off if you don't even ride or train yourself!

2 hours ago, Salt and Pepper said:

Red Rum, you definitely are a key board warrior.  Do you actually even ride or train a horse to have all your opinions??  It's all very easy to sit behind your keyboard and slag everyone off if you don't even ride or train yourself!

I dont think Red Rum slags anyone...he has opinions and adds value to most threads he posts in...maybe as you have just joined you may like to try his approach...:rcfe-like:

10 hours ago, Salt and Pepper said:

Salt and pepper , are you named after condiments or the old rap band . As mentioned in previous threads they don't have enough highweights for me to ride .They would need to be highhigh weights .

OK spent a bit on racing  in past , punted for decades , been to races all over the world , accept when Iam in the wrong,  but cannot have an opinion according to you .

Right to make you happy , every horse is a champion , every jockey good and never makes mistakes , every trainer good and never makes mistakes , all breeders make right mating , all tracks are the best and iam not luckily but if I was hard up  and can only afford to have a dollar ew once a day but love the game I SHOULD NOT have an opinion on  racing .

Hope unless your premier league footballer or All Black you don't have opinion on football or rugby.

20 hours ago, Salt and Pepper said:

Red Rum, you definitely are a key board warrior.  Do you actually even ride or train a horse to have all your opinions??

Scoobs is on the money here with his previous post in response to salt n pepper. 

Red Rum is definitely not a keyboard warrior. Far from it. 

He did a wee bit better "than ride or train a horse" back in the day in the UK and was kind of a big deal up there. A household name.

I for one will always value his opinions and insight into the racing game. Not to mention his sense of humour! 

3 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Scoobs is on the money here with his previous post in response to salt n pepper. 

Red Rum is definitely not a keyboard warrior. Far from it. 

He did a wee bit better "than ride or train a horse" back in the day in the UK and was kind of a big deal up there. A household name.

I for one will always value his opinions and insight into the racing game. Not to mention his sense of humour! 

Hahahaha, you taking the pxxx Rusty .  Thinking about it , if you cannot comment on how fast a horse runs unless you ridden one let's strip it back even further . Only horses that run can comment on other horses speed . It's only right . Only Mr Ed can do the comments on TAB site.

21 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Hahahaha, you taking the pxxx Rusty .  Thinking about it , if you cannot comment on how fast a horse runs unless you ridden one let's strip it back even further . Only horses that run can comment on other horses speed . It's only right . Only Mr Ed can do the comments on TAB site.

I think he does anyway in most cases....:rcf-tongue-3:

5 hours ago, gubellini said:

Much improved race by Thatz Daisy at Hawera today running third in Race 3.

Certainly was a better run today, after working outside the leader, certainly would have beaten the snail and the tortoise, no problem, the old story never condemn a horse till it's dead.

19 minutes ago, Shad said:

Certainly was a better run today, after working outside the leader, certainly would have beaten the snail and the tortoise, no problem, the old story never condemn a horse till it's dead.

Or in TAB case a horse is still a chance 4 months after its death . Haven't seen the race , saw it was a few lengths off winner but certainly Thatz Daisy would need to carry top weight in the snail and tortoise race . 10 bucks the place good on the connections hope they got a bit of it .

28 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Red Rum Thatz Daisy ran a great second today in Race 6 on her home track at Wanganui today. Lead into the straight and run down late. If heavy tracks persist she may pick up a Maiden race.

Missed race , saw it was in . It's defo red hot to beat tortoise and snail now . Hope it gets a win. I thought it was a dead loss month or so back but trainer has unlocked some ability . Good stuff .I see they have Sat 7th Sept next  meeting there , if she's in iam backing it blind on the nose .