RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

another good one to watch

There is another very good horse up in Hong Kong by the name of AETHERO. 

He is a 2yo by Sebring and is a half brother to Classique Legend who has had four starts in Sydney for three wins and a third including winning a G2 at his last start.

Aethero has started twice in Hong Kong winning very easily both times and lines up tomorrow night in R8 at 8:40pm. He has drawn the outside gate of fourteen at 1200m and is taking on the older horses so well worth a watch. 

On 6/30/2019 at 10:35 AM, rdytdy said:

There is another very good horse up in Hong Kong by the name of AETHERO. 

He is a 2yo by Sebring and is a half brother to Classique Legend who has had four starts in Sydney for three wins and a third including winning a G2 at his last start.

Aethero has started twice in Hong Kong winning very easily both times and lines up tomorrow night in R8 at 8:40pm. He has drawn the outside gate of fourteen at 1200m and is taking on the older horses so well worth a watch. 

Had a look at that field , wins tonight and he is good . That's a tough ask for a 2 year old at weights  .Actual  third birthday not  till mid September.  I like that Ballistic King ew in that . Be some good interest for a Monday night that race .

9 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Ted and Red Rum well done you picked the quinella! Aethero easily won with Ballistic King second.

Missed it on trackside they switched  to Aussie dogs from what I was watching   , hkjc site shows distance 1 3/4 lengths  . Thats a really  top effort from 2 year old against older handicappers .I think season finishes in next couple weeks so he gets a break now .