RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

Inca

2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Wrong, try December next ( for those I’m commenting on ).....bearing in mind that these hearings aren’t a collective event, they’re all different and with different charges...some within Inca, some not 

Obviously you won't be at the Inca hearings on Monday then!

How come when Inca hit the newspaper the NZPolice and RIU said after 18 months ( 1.5 years ) they had all the evidence and it was a solid case for all charged.

From that date 11.5 months ago ( say 1 year ) NZPolice and IRU are still trying to put the case together - majority due for pre heading December (so we have 18 + 11.5 + 5 mths ) so now nearly 3 years and they still having achieved anything except one of the big fish charged in the Inca case withdrawn and collapses at the first court stage .

A joke !!!

Your right in that it appears Mcgrath has suffered an injustice. Your jumping the gun if you think this will have a domino effect for all concerned...

McGrath may have  been dragged into this by association, which of course is not reasonable without sufficient evidence..  

As to McGrath ,I don't know anyone who thinks he was a major influence in any of this,,however I can't see anything changing people's opinions about the remaining cases at this stage.   There's still a long way to go.

What A Post. Many of your posts on this subject were based pretty much on the basis that the people charged were guilty. In Nigel Mcgrath's case in particular you should withdraw and apologise. I think you will also have a bit more apologising to do in the near future

21 minutes ago, Stables said:

What A Post. Many of your posts on this subject were based pretty much on the basis that the people charged were guilty. In Nigel Mcgrath's case in particular you should withdraw and apologise. I think you will also have a bit more apologising to do in the near future

Yes I expressed my belief the nelson race involved a driver  of a hot favourite who did not try,and believe there was  motive for such actions. Operation Inca has laid charges relating to that race  which  appear to implicate other drivers in that race of being aware of the non trying drivers actions. 

I'm not afraid to say it. 

All people like yourself want to hear is views which match your own.  Correct me if i'm wrong,but are there not court cases still pending. 

I have pointed out in several posts that charges will change,some will proceed,some will not,  Some will plead to lesser charges after discussions with the prosecution.  Exactly what has happened so far.

As to Nigel Mcgrath, i've  never commented on him or inferred anything about him. Yet you want me to apologise for something which I haven't said??

58 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

What A Post is virtually illiterate and clearly both thick and ignorant.

So  Does that apply to my earlier comments about  harness racing in the south island being the most honest it ever has been?

Does it apply to when I have commented on another forum that two of those involved are the top 2 drivers that punters have the most faith in, as far as getting results and always giving thier horses everyone opportunity to win. 

The problem with operatio inca is there is no context,it doesn't look at the big picture. It is unforgiving in that it can isolate actions, inaccurately reflecting  the overall honesty of those involved.

But that in no way excuses  actions which  undermine the confidence of very people you need for the industry to survive(the punter) . That's why I support what operation inca stands for.

20 hours ago, LongOwner said:

How come when Inca hit the newspaper the NZPolice and RIU said after 18 months ( 1.5 years ) they had all the evidence and it was a solid case for all charged.

From that date 11.5 months ago ( say 1 year ) NZPolice and IRU are still trying to put the case together - majority due for pre heading December (so we have 18 + 11.5 + 5 mths ) so now nearly 3 years and they still having achieved anything except one of the big fish charged in the Inca case withdrawn and collapses at the first court stage .

A joke !!!

You would be hard pressed to find a case against a dozen people going to court any earlier than that. Just off the top of my head, the case of the methamphetamine shipment seized on 90 mile beach was heard in June. The Arrests were made in June of 2016. And I am fairly certain in the case of Inca, at least a couple of the delays thus far were from the legal teams of those charged, not the Police.

On a side note, Judge Raoul Neave is hearing this case. If you do some research in to him you will find he is deemed a defendant sympathizer that hates media and hands out light sentences.
One that springs to mind was the merchant banker that ran over the chinese grocer in Parnell and then drove away. There was a public outcry at Neave's pro-defendant comments at sentencing. 

At one point there was even a satirical 'diary of Judge Raoul Neave' being written by Steve Braunias taking the mickey.
More recently he let out on bail one of the men involved in the police chase that led to the New Brighton pedestrian hit and run last week. Just this morning I read that Neace has let the man out again! So, even if they are found guilty, which I am not suggesting for a second they will, the Inca defendants can look forward to, at worst, a slap with a wet bus ticket.

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

Ummm....of course there’ll be no significant penalties because based on what I’ve seen they’ve done nothing to deserve any penalty 

Another amusing note from the evidence I have here... the nutters from the Police really thought they had a major here, and one day they staked out Mosgiel airport, covert surveillance, then followed a driver to Forbury, watched him all night and claiming they saw him taking to other named drivers “so they could rig races”, then followed the drivers hired car after the races as far south as Milton...I mean this is fucking keystone cop stuff ... it’s being treated like a major Rainbow Warrior type operation .. but meantime the stupid Police drive straight past the house and shooting range the CHCH mosque massacre guy was frequenting .... wow..great use of Police and taxpayers resources you fuckwits 

How comments like the above help your argument is beyond me.

3 hours ago, Toblerone said:

You would be hard pressed to find a case against a dozen people going to court any earlier than that. Just off the top of my head, the case of the methamphetamine shipment seized on 90 mile beach was heard in June. The Arrests were made in June of 2016. And I am fairly certain in the case of Inca, at least a couple of the delays thus far were from the legal teams of those charged, not the Police.

On a side note, Judge Raoul Neave is hearing this case. If you do some research in to him you will find he is deemed a defendant sympathizer that hates media and hands out light sentences.
One that springs to mind was the merchant banker that ran over the chinese grocer in Parnell and then drove away. There was a public outcry at Neave's pro-defendant comments at sentencing. 

At one point there was even a satirical 'diary of Judge Raoul Neave' being written by Steve Braunias taking the mickey.
More recently he let out on bail one of the men involved in the police chase that led to the New Brighton pedestrian hit and run last week. Just this morning I read that Neace has let the man out again! So, even if they are found guilty, which I am not suggesting for a second they will, the Inca defendants can look forward to, at worst, a slap with a wet bus ticket.

The blacking of the Judges name is a record with a scratch and if you want to stoop to that level look at the RIU staff performance . 

Have you got anything else to say - like they got it wrong and Nigel should never of been charged ?

11 hours ago, tim vince said:

What is the big picture.?

For example.That someone can have over 1000 drives in a season ,drive 99.9%  of them expertly.    

I will tell you another  story which I think reflects another aspect of these proceedings.. Very recently I was talking to a bloke  moaning about his mate being caught D.I.C. that night. He told me a story about his mate breaking up with his partner who just happened to have a local cop for a son.  He was adamant that the son of this fellows ex partner had deliberately targeted his mate, knowing that he drove home from the pub drunk.  It was all the cops fault. He told me everyone at the pub was upset about it..  Strange but true.

What is your udr  postie.mine is bad but I think could be  better than u

And definitely I'm picking worse than Leo's as a jockey.

Couch experts are better  than tiger woods better than the all blacks better than the warriors better than m guptill.trouble is a lot need a hand to get from the couch to the buffet.

At least Leo and I have been in the cauldron had bad injuries so we understand how hard it is to ride drive.now u let us see your c.v to gain some respect.if you have one I'm happy to give u the respect. u will deserve.