RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Kirrama

Mid Week $200 Competition"SHORTEST DAY" to make you smile.

Scoobie and Chestnut and Ponderosa run many competitions here. So it is nearly the shortest Day

The Shortest Day Comp Starts here.

$ 88 New world Xmas card or similar to  the winners  TAB a/c.

Race 1.  tomorrow M4 Wanganui  R 1.  Pick the winner                         ( Number first  and Name of Horse)    ( 10 points)

Race 2  tomorrow  M4 Wanganui   R 2  Pick the LAST horse to finish ( Number first  and Name of Horse)   ( 5 points )

Race 3 Saturday          Ipswich       R 9   Pick the winner                         ( Number first  and Name of Horse)    ( 25 points)

Rules: 

Post entries by 12 pm tomorrow 13.06.19  No late entries .

The Winner must score a combined total of 16.5 points.

This can be a Roll Over Competition

Wrinkles    Tips

Race 1.  tomorrow M4 Wanganui  R 1.  Pick the winner                         ( Number first  and Name of Horse)    ( 10 points)      10   -   Take A Gamble

Race 2  tomorrow  M4 Wanganui   R 2  Pick the LAST horse to finish ( Number first  and Name of Horse)   ( 5 points )         12   -    Taboo

Race 3 Saturday          Ipswich       R 9   Pick the winner                         ( Number first  and Name of Horse)    ( 25 points)         1    -     Pecans

Thank you

Race 1.  tomorrow M4 Wanganui  R 1.  Pick the winner                         ( Number first  and Name of Horse)    ( 10 points)      1  -   THE REVENANT

Race 2  tomorrow  M4 Wanganui   R 2  Pick the LAST horse to finish ( Number first  and Name of Horse)   ( 5 points )         9  -    RUFFY RAHTWO

Race 3 Saturday          Ipswich       R 9   Pick the winner                         ( Number first  and Name of Horse)    ( 25 points)         6    -     ORGANZA

Thank you

Race 1.  tomorrow M4 Wanganui  R 1.  Pick the winner           2 Zedcrest            

Race 2  tomorrow  M4 Wanganui   R 2  Pick the LAST horse to finish  12 Taboo

Race 3 Saturday          Ipswich       R 9   Pick the winner                     3 Indecision    

The Shortest Day Comp Starts here.

$ 88 New world Xmas card or similar to  the winners  TAB a/c.

Race 1.  tomorrow M4 Wanganui  R 1.  Pick the winner                         ( Number first  and Name of Horse)    ( 10 points)Winner CALL ME JACK)

Race 2  tomorrow  M4 Wanganui   R 2  Pick the LAST horse to finish ( Number first  and Name of Horse)   ( 5 points )  ( REV oh LUTION))

Race 3 Saturday          Ipswich       R 9   Pick the winner                         ( Number first  and Name of Horse)    ( 25 points)

NO POINT SCORERS from the 14 entrants today, that I can see.( PM me if I haven't noted your selection).

R9. Ipswich  final Leg worth 25 Points 

Racenet has full fields and form:

https://www.racenet.com.au/racing-form-guide/ipswich-20190615/tab-gai-waterhouse-classic-race-9

All in: No scratching replacements: Joint winners, if any, share $200 Prize.

Organza      (6)               chosen by 6  entrants       3 FF               (Chestnut, Charlie, Ohaka, Peg, Mr Zm, Ar Jay)

Ready to Profit   (12)      chosen by  1 entrant      5.5 FF           ( Cubes)

Manaya        ( 4 )                 "          "     2 entrants       4.4 FF      (Ted  , Tarantula)

Indecision     ( 3 )                                                       31FF              ( Catalano)

Pedrena         ( 2  )                                                       34FF              (Hacko )

Pecans          ( 12    )                                                     10FF              ( Breeze )

Ready Set Boom  (19 e  )                                           677 FF            (Ponderosa Paul)

Good Luck to you all. (PM me if I have missed anything).Or post here. My xcell skills are comparable to my Patio Building ability.

Big  betting pools at Ipswich on Saturday.   R 9 should have decent comingled Quinella Trifecta pools.

Any winningness spondoolie to Charity of the Black K'meisters choice 

As we used to say in the fish markets when Cubity was a barrow boy in London " Made round to go round "

That PhD that Mrs Cubes made The Cubinator take in abacus spinning down there at the University of Kurow finally pays off....