RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
slam dunk

National may scrap Super Gold Card

I queried why for the new TAB online ID requirements  the Super Gold Card was not listed as a form of ID. The response being "The Gold Card is not permanent and may be scrapped by a National Government" Seemingly inside knowledge as the Racing Board is stacked with National activists.

I despise any business that after dealing with them for forty years suddenly they ask for extra ID. Thats the worst form of public relations I can think of. "F**K you we couldn't care a hoot if you were dealing with us for 100 years" That's the TAB attitude.

The TAB have taken the money laundering laws to another level. i.e.Their own. The act is not as restrictive as the TAB makes out. There is leeway for businesses to use their discretion. Some acknowledgement of loyalty would be appreciated.

34 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

I queried why for the new TAB online ID requirements  the Super Gold Card was not listed as a form of ID. The response being "The Gold Card is not permanent and may be scrapped by a National Government" Seemingly inside knowledge as the Racing Board is stacked with National activists.

I despise any business that after dealing with them for forty years suddenly they ask for extra ID. Thats the worst form of public relations I can think of. "F**K you we couldn't care a hoot if you were dealing with us for 100 years" That's the TAB attitude.

The TAB have taken the money laundering laws to another level. i.e.Their own. The act is not as restrictive as the TAB makes out. There is leeway for businesses to use their discretion. Some acknowledgement of loyalty would be appreciated.

Does the Super Gold Card have photo I.D. on it?

49 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Does the Super Gold Card have photo I.D. on it?

Basically its optional i.e. another step.

Quite frankly I query why the need for photo ID. Perhaps when dealing with thousand dollar deposits but betting on horses for most is intended as a relaxation. At every turn the TAB is making it annoying and a turn off.

14 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

Basically its optional i.e. another step.

Quite frankly I query why the need for photo ID. Perhaps when dealing with thousand dollar deposits but betting on horses for most is intended as a relaxation. At every turn the TAB is making it annoying and a turn off.

I think you will find that the TAB is just complying with the AML/CFT act.

As an AML consultant I find it interesting that the TAB won't accept it. The AIVCOP 2013 put ot by FMA and DIA about acceptable secondary id lists "a document issued by a government agency that contains the persons name and signature,for example a Super Gold card as defined in the Social Security (SuperGold card) Regulations 2007"

Definitely someone trying to make things hard at the TAB

18 hours ago, ADM said:

As an AML consultant I find it interesting that the TAB won't accept it. The AIVCOP 2013 put ot by FMA and DIA about acceptable secondary id lists "a document issued by a government agency that contains the persons name and signature,for example a Super Gold card as defined in the Social Security (SuperGold card) Regulations 2007"

Definitely someone trying to make things hard at the TAB

WTF is AIVCOP?

WTF is FMA?

Definitely some overpaid anti money laundering consultants are trying to make things hard at Racecafe.

6 minutes ago, Tauhei Notts said:

WTF is AIVCOP?

WTF is FMA?

Definitely some overpaid anti money laundering consultants are trying to make things hard at Racecafe.

Who knows TN....

Average Intelligence Vegan Policeman ?

Fat Mothers Association ??

afternoon all just tried to do photo ID after you do it the next thing you have to do is take a selfie with a sign saying get me in the game how bloody stupid are these clowns.Just go down to TAB and fill in form .They cant even spell licence on the form.