RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tim vince

Ellerslie grog

I have been seen on race courses since the mid 70s and bar prices have always been inflated by greed.

The same applies to the 2 week old sandwiches and pies. Listen up Ellerslie and Te Rapa.

There are so few people that go on course these days, that they could do away with 90% of the security. 

Most restaurants  don’t need security, ( HQ’s excluded) neither do Business Men’s Clubs, Cosie Clubs, Working Men’s Clubs etc so why do Racing Clubs? 

Do away with them on the majority of days and we will be able to drink Moët for $75 and that’s a reasonable profit margin. LOL (If only)

13 hours ago, Insider said:

There are so few people that go on course these days, that they could do away with 90% of the security. 

Most restaurants  don’t need security, ( HQ’s excluded) neither do Business Men’s Clubs, Cosie Clubs, Working Men’s Clubs etc so why do Racing Clubs? 

Do away with them on the majority of days and we will be able to drink Moët for $75 and that’s a reasonable profit margin. LOL (If only)

I am with you 100% ..Moet being my champers of choice...but I refuse to pay $120 for it...$49.99 on special at New world at least three times a year..buy it by the case, that's the ticket.

Good to see Ellerslie getting sponsorship from Moet now...much better to be in the Winner's circle quaffing Moet  instead of that disgusting sugary pop

Lin-dower!! LOL

On 6/2/2019 at 9:12 PM, Insider said:

Very good post - mind blowing how OTT security often is on a racetrack compared to licenced premises.

Mind you ... recently I went to a WINZ (or whatever it is now) office to deliver a form for my elderly parents. I counted 4 Armourguard staff. I appreciate the Ashburton events etc, but that is craziness.