RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

TAB MONEY BACK MADNESS PROMO

On 6/2/2019 at 1:20 AM, Baz (NZ) said:

....is the best thing to come out of the TAB Website since the $50,000,000 spent ! :rcfe-like:

Been having a lot of fun with this promotion! :rcf-in-love:

WE SING THE PRAISES AND BET AWAY EARLY ACCORDINGLY ON A SATURDAY....AND LATER...INCREASING TAB TURNOVER NO DOUBT ?

ONLY FOR THE PROMO TO DROP FROM 1ST 2 RACES @ NZ MEETINGS AND 1 OZ MEETING 

TO ONLY 1ST RACE @  A SELECTED NZ MEETING.....

HONESTLY...ABSOLUTE SHITE...!  WATCH THE RACE POOLS CAVE IN...LOL

26 minutes ago, Tauhei Notts said:

WTF is FFPLC?

Why is the TAB trying to make betting so incredibly complex?

Is there anywhere I can find a glossary for all this alphabet soup.

M6TE AROHA Race 4
FFWIN: 6, FFPLC: 490

It is the new system by where, if you want to take a fixed odds place price early,
(FF/PLC... to ensure pay-out and beat fluctuations and price drops )...Tab price still often pays more !
BUT 6 months ago before all the wonderful new expensive changes...
there was a logistical meeting and race numbering system that made sense to punters and operators alike and avoided delays.

E.G from the example above today ...(in the past)...would have been

M6TE AROHA Race 4
FFWIN: 604   ... (M6 R4),    follwed by your horse number !

SO Tauhei, NO...can,t help you mate
M6TE AROHA Race 4
FFPLC: 490
I think the TAB now employ dementia patients to dream up their FF option numbers.

On 6/2/2019 at 1:20 AM, Baz (NZ) said:

....is the best thing to come out of the TAB Website since the $50,000,000 spent ! :rcfe-like:

Been having a lot of fun with this promotion! :rcf-in-love:

Yeah Baz...I still enjoy the promo,

BUT

only limited races now.

They dangle a carrot and flick it away

3 hours ago, porky said:

Yeah Baz...I still enjoy the promo,

BUT

only limited races now.

They dangle a carrot and flick it away

Dead right.

Must be close to half, or less than half, the number of nominated races now compared to when the the promo first started. 

I get the odd bonus bet Baz... they dangle the carrot and I take the bait !

Had to deposit $50 today to get $30 bonus bet...have taken the tigers head to head to win $18 (once they have rescinded their kind gesture)

My son said don,t be a pussy...take em 12 and under and have a saver on Taumalolo to score a try @ $4.50.

we shall see...starting now.

(WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE BONUS BETS?... THE PROMO DEPT. HAVE TO EARN THEIR BICKIES SOMEHOW)

2 minutes ago, porky said:

Had to deposit $50 today to get $30 bonus bet...have taken the tigers head to head to win $18 (once they have rescinded their kind gesture)

My son said don,t be a pussy...take em 12 and under and have a saver on Taumalolo to score a try @ $4.50.

(WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE BONUS BETS?... THE PROMO DEPT. HAVE TO EARN THEIR BICKIES SOMEHOW)

Bloody hell; I got offered $10 if I deposited $20. First offer I have had for months. They used to keep giving me money midweek to encourage me to bet midweek.

19 minutes ago, porky said:

Nev told me today Cowboys get up, and he’s winning the league comp at work ? Good luck Porks this Nev is a freak

5 hours ago, Memphis2 said:

Well Nev got his pants pulled down there big time:rcfe-happy-2:.Good punting by you Porky.Lucky you only listened to yourself.

Good on the Tigers always trying their best.

Nice Porks :rcfe-like:Can’t win em all Memphis, I try to avoid punting on sport where referees or judges are involved for obvious reasons, just ask any warriors backer :rcfe-happy-2: I will let you know how Nev is going around grand final time :rcfe-smile:  

7E5CF7B1-D818-41D2-ACCE-0ED2C767E38A.png

12 hours ago, porky said:

Had to deposit $50 today to get $30 bonus bet.

Yes...porky I've received 3 or 4 $30  bonus bets from the TAB in the past 3 months. 

Ironically that's what got me started back in April. Bonus Bet $30 at Te Rapa on Shezallmine @ 12-1. 

Of course the TAB don't lose...they deduct the $30 bonus Bet from any winnings.

Fri, 02 Aug 201910:36am
Winning Team & MarginNRL: New Zealand Warriors v Canberra Raiders
New Zealand Warriors 1 to 12 @ 3.40
$5.00
31 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Yes...porky I've received 3 or 4 $30  bonus bets from the TAB in the past 3 months. 

Ironically that's what got me started back in April. Bonus Bet $30 at Te Rapa on Shezallmine @ 12-1. 

Of course the TAB don't lose...they deduct the $30 bonus Bet from any winnings.

I collected $18 off the Mighty Tiges win and for some unknown reason (i feel a warriors win coming tonight)...

something to watch anyway and I,m going to make the TAB pay (one way or another !) this weekend .

ANYWAY...TAB PROMO DEPARTMENT...Money back madness and bonus bets have been a success

(dream up other promo,s expand the portfolio) and don,t drop existing ones...some loyal customers are happy ! 

2 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Bonus Bets & Money Back Madness Promo was the only thing that stopped me from opening an Aussie account.

1. Refund 2nd, 3rd & 4th first two races .

Don't change this NZ TAB! Otherwise Australia is looking better.

There is nothing stopping you from having Aussie accounts, and also hanging onto the NZ TAB account, if only to utilize the promotional options that the NZ TAB have (before they bugger them up and change the T&Cs).