RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
My Two Cents

Surely an April Fools Day prank...?

EF24AFE9-8C1F-4BF5-85D0-CB4661C95972.jpeg.3197372bb271c09fb42a0db900b4c54d.jpeg4DDBC3D9-3F9E-477E-B981-E103E63CACFD.jpeg.e34ec9ce3df352332628cd9c9e8af18a.jpegAnd here I’am thinking I’ve probably seen or heard most things in my life and I stumble across this beauty. No wonder this sport is on it’s knees. I hope the committee didn’t waste to much of their lives coming to an agreement as to who the respondent should actually be, there goes 10 seconds of their existence that they will never get back. One would have to feel sorry for life’s creator, imagine them looking down and seeing that dribble and saying “where did I go so wrong” Anyway gota fly, my greyhound wants to use my phone to send an email, he got a speeding ticket on the beach last week and by all accounts I can’t write his letter of defence......could be a long day.

On 6/2/2019 at 8:55 AM, Everton said:

Hahaha ... I'm speechless, maybe the greyhounds can tell us whether they have been training with live or dead baits :rcf-laughing-1:

Thus meaning the trainers lawyer may insist upon calling those up as witnesses perhaps?!!!!