RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Phantom

TAB website down for maintenance

Was trying to get a bet on at Tauranga and system kept saying error, bet unsuccessful etc etc. hit accept a few times still unsuccessful. The laugh is that despite all this,  the bet is now on. So one of my click accept must have worked, go figure. 

3 hours ago, kdt said:

Was trying to get a bet on at Tauranga and system kept saying error, bet unsuccessful etc etc. hit accept a few times still unsuccessful. The laugh is that despite all this,  the bet is now on. So one of my click accept must have worked, go figure. 

3 hours ago, slam dunk said:

No point in complaining try putting it on after the race ???

Don't get your point SD The system kept saying unsuccessful try again when in BB's case the bets were being accepted as was the case once for me. TAB needs to sort it

Meanwhile... this morning at 4:23am

Sorry for the inconvenience but we are currently running some scheduled system maintenance. We will do our very best to complete this work and have you back in the game by 8:00am

Thanks,

The TAB Team

-

25 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Meanwhile... this morning at 4:23am

Sorry for the inconvenience but we are currently running some scheduled system maintenance. We will do our very best to complete this work and have you back in the game by 8:00am

Thanks,

The TAB Team

-

Hopeless (or maybe hapless?)

1 minute ago, Leggy said:

Hopeless (or maybe hapless?)

Yep. I mean, half the time I get an error message when I try to pull up my pending bets. A seriously basic function. And mate keep an eye out for when they release their next batch of results, I'm tipping they will be disastrous. On all fronts.

Nothing is going to change its a dog of a site . Look at Racenet or Punters .com.au to see how good a web site can be .No clicking or buffering while it tries to figure out what you have asked.Two of the biggest events on the weekend Nascar and Indy racing TAB failed to put the odds up of the drivers .Realizing on Friday no early odds rang help desk "we have issues loading the drivers but should be up in next hour" .That was same message all weekend. As for multiple bets being excepted I think the first ticket is excepted bet and tickets after are not check ticket no on transaction hope this helps.