Phantom

TAB website down for maintenance

59 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, dbtab said:

My biggest grievance is they dropped the trainers and jockey index so you have to scroll through every race to find the information

 

 

go to PDF Form ...trainers, jockeys and sire indexes are there ..but only for NZ meeting(s)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Berri said:

Utter fucking rubbish. I had dinner with Bert Black 4 years before Feverpitch was even mentioned. After taking all evening and finding out I couldn't be an investor in Betfair (who incidentally are shareholders in RLL) I suggested to the TAB they make an exchange. The late Jock Irvine asked me to look at Feverpitch and it was a crock of shit. Don't feed fake news into this site.

Certainly wasn't 4 years difference between Feverpitch and Betfair starting up. Nevertheless in hindsight even though Feverpitch closed the idea was good and before its time. Speaking of "crock of sh**"  I haven't heard any criticism from on you on the TAB "platform". Hope it wasn't another one that you recommended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, slam dunk said:

Certainly wasn't 4 years difference between Feverpitch and Betfair starting up. Nevertheless in hindsight even though Feverpitch closed the idea was good and before its time. Speaking of "crock of sh**"  I haven't heard any criticism from on you on the TAB "platform". Hope it wasn't another one that you recommended.

I have been vocally subscribing that the FOB should not have been architected the way it was. I'm an affiliate man myself. And before you start fake newsing again, my conversations with Bert were in 1998, Betfair was launched in 2000. Feverpitch was oversubscribed by 40% in December 2002, it was predicted that it would have 4400 customers and $4.7m revenue by year 2. Problem is nothing got built and everyone lost their money. Let's get Derek Handley involved. Maybe he can show the NZRB how it's really done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is well documented that Opie Bosson has suffered concussion from a fall at Te Rapa on Wednesday and will not be riding at Ellerslie on Saturday and by all reports won't be resuming until the new season now.

Well, the TAB website still have Opie listed to ride So Wicked in R8 at Ellerslie tomorrow. 

Unbelievable, is there anyone home?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go on, people. Have a bet on the Oz greyhounds instead ;-)

I know - yeah right!

Being unable to bet on your event of choice is one thing, failure by the TAB to communicate what the issue is and how long it might take to remedy is yet another. More poor form!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

Go on, people. Have a bet on the Oz greyhounds instead ;-)

I know - yeah right!

Being unable to bet on your event of choice is one thing, failure by the TAB to communicate what the issue is and how long it might take to remedy is yet another. More poor form!

And no one there to take a phone call. Had a collect on sport 2 hours ago and money not in account. I agree how hard is it to put a explanation up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not just the NZ Tab having big dramas. The NSW TAB has this issue and its been going on for days. Cannot access the website, its sitting with there technical team, apparently its happened to thousands of accounts that you cannot get past this screen, it wont accept the answer thats given.

image.png.df9cdfe970d32d52ea3c7ec078b89115.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2019 at 11:35 AM, Dockers said:

And no one there to take a phone call. Had a collect on sport 2 hours ago and money not in account. I agree how hard is it to put a explanation up. 

Their settling process is appalling. Costs them millions I reckon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2019 at 11:41 PM, Charlie Bukowski said:

Couldn't bet live into AFL for duration of game yesterday , I know not earth shattering but add in my $100 I would have lost cold ....

It all adds up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2019 at 11:36 PM, Phantom said:

It all adds up

And here we go again. Cant put a sports bet on thing morning when I click on any option it just twirls. Also whole system crashed for some of Riyal Ascot the other night. How bad is this shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After waiting 34 minutes on phone Baz I was advised some people can place racing bets(lucky them) no one can place sports bet and technical issue since 730am. The are working vigorously to rectify these issues lol. But all is saved touchstone is working. Once again nothing on website says anything about any issues. They just continue to take the piss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Boss Hogg said:

Baz just keep hitting the except button

I don't want the clowns to place multiple bets which is likely to happen? :rcfe-clown:

I did this and it said..."An unexpected error has occured please check your transaction history" :rcf-suspicious:

On my desktop it won't even allow me to place a selection....on my mobile app it will but won't accept it. :rcf-monkey:

image.png.51c2cbc6305fc04afaf5788d826c6857.png

image.png.31688e5af0fdb122d7d3f8c6c73ee15f.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

I don't want the clowns to place multiple bets which is likely to happen? :rcfe-clown:

I did this and it said..."An unexpected error has occured please check your transaction history" :rcf-suspicious:

On my desktop it won't even allow me to place a selection....on my mobile app it will but won't accept it. :rcf-monkey:

Yeah Baz have a couple of multiple bets on but at least there on I surpose I think they are waiting for there kids to finish there homework and they will be in to fix this mungrel web site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

I don't want the clowns to place multiple bets which is likely to happen? :rcfe-clown:

I did this and it said..."An unexpected error has occured please check your transaction history" :rcf-suspicious:

On my desktop it won't even allow me to place a selection....on my mobile app it will but won't accept it. :rcf-monkey:

image.png.51c2cbc6305fc04afaf5788d826c6857.png

image.png.31688e5af0fdb122d7d3f8c6c73ee15f.png

 

Is there anything that doesn't fail in our industry??? :rolleyes:

image.png.6a65bee8dd9bbc67e8c93e2a874cdf7e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Is there anything that doesn't fail in our industry??? :rolleyes:

image.png.6a65bee8dd9bbc67e8c93e2a874cdf7e.png

HI Baz - I ended up placing the same bet multiple times. Tried to cash out but no option. Rang and sat on the phone for 25 minutes waiting then the Chiefs game kicked off. 

Jaguares score so I quietly hung up. Bet won. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now