RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Utar

Is Cameron George the real answer for Greyhound New Zealand?

all clubs and members voted for this a few weeks back as you are well a ware.they have been given all the power they can do wat ever they want whether its right or wrong so no point getting (up and arms) about it

Not ALL clubs. The vote was 7-3

Bev

It was a digraceful act of total unprofessionalism on Cameron George's behaviour that night and if was me I would probably be up on charges for abusing him....if this is what the Integrity Unit is here for then god help all of us.

There is a time and place for inquiries to be made and behind the boxes when about to load up for a feature race is definitely not it and any other trainer with half a brain would have to agree....

one would ask why cameron asked the question he would have had to have some form of info to go on ,now this allegation may have been started by one of your disgruntled greyhound members ringing the integrity unit if so i would assume they took his or her name. the next question is why did this person make this allegation has he or her a set against the trainer or did they just mention there name out of the blue as there sick of what they think is going on and they thought this would be the best way to stir things up but rest assure this possibly wont be the last time it happens i would say a few visits to trainers properties are on the agenda and there will be alot of checking on what is going into nz

one would ask why cameron asked the question he would have had to have some form of info to go on ,now this allegation may have been started by one of your disgruntled greyhound members ringing the integrity unit if so i would assume they took his or her name. the next question is why did this person make this allegation has he or her a set against the trainer or did they just mention there name out of the blue as there sick of what they think is going on and they thought this would be the best way to stir things up but rest assure this possibly wont be the last time it happens i would say a few visits to trainers properties are on the agenda and there will be alot of checking on what is going into nz

you have obviously used your little trip and taken my advise to get help with ajusting your medication. I actually like your postings when you are stable, not, so childish and boring like. Keep it up son and I for one would like to visit you when you come on over.. Love Lil :)

you have obviously used your little trip and taken my advise to get help with ajusting your medication. I actually like your postings when you are stable, not, so childish and boring like. Keep it up son and I for one would like to visit you when you come on over.. Love Lil :)

i'll be staying at camerons just drop in

The racing game is full of people that speculate.

when you get a good dog/horse you are the biggest cheat out.

In harness racing i beat you the stipe doesn't tap the driver on the shoulder and say get of your horse i belive that horse has been drugged.

The racing game is full of people that speculate.

when you get a good dog/horse you are the biggest cheat out.

In harness racing i beat you the stipe doesn't tap the driver on the shoulder and say get of your horse i belive that horse has been drugged.

not yet

it didn't look good on t.v at start i thought that the handler of the 3 dog got smart about the water truck going around then i see him get the big finger.

I don't no much about dogs but it wouldn't be good for the dog with everything that was happening around it.

But the dog still ran a good race.

Mr George, will on be radio trackside Wednesday with Peter Earley. I am sure Pete will ask the question

" If what happened at the boxes Thursday night is what he ment when he has stated that " he will fair and open when conducting enquires to protect the betting public"

How was the betting public protected when the dogs where called to load. stirred up for the jump. only tobe told move away. then recalled two minutes later

Don't forget they where futher held untill the water cart went down the trotting track.

Mr George, and another suit where in deep converstation with Ms Jopson and Mr McCook, at addington Friday. Not in private but beside the track near the kennel block. Fair and open

GEZZ YOU ARE A HUMDINGER----YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DUMMY SPITTER I HAVE EVER SEEN,TALK ABOUT CHILDISH---YOU HAVE NEVER SAID ANY THING POSITIVE EVER---- ALL YOU DO IS TAKE THE PRICKER OUT OF PEOPLE--YOU WOULD BE THE BIGGEST TOSSER THAT HAS EVER BEEN ON THIS SITE GARY AND RUINED IT----CONGRADS

Boy yay !!

gary is just a bene pusher, as he has stated !!!

On topic, I had a very similar experience, with a stipe, and as trainers on here have agreed- some of these stipes certainly need

to know some protocols FAST.

Respect works both ways.

Boy yay !!

gary is just a bene pusher, as he has stated !!!

On topic, I had a very similar experience, with a stipe, and as trainers on here have agreed- some of these stipes certainly need

to know some protocols FAST.

Respect works both ways.

you would have had a run in with stipes it runs in the family

Ray, I believe you have missed the point all together. This whole situation could have been handled very differently and not at the expense of these trainers reputations. I agree with Di, you would have had kittens if this had happened to you - being the guy not willing to race your dog when the water had been cut off by the council for a short time because you could not wash your dogs feet.

These new rules do effect everybody, not just the dogs, allowing drug testing of trainers and handlers at random. What's your take on that one?

havent got a problem with that it

The manner in which Cameron George conducted himself prior to the Canterbury Futurity last night showed a lack of judgement/professionalism and absolutely no respect or dignity towards Andy McCook (Archies Jet).

You don't conduct an inquiry at the starting boxes with the other handlers nearby, the starter and most of all TV viewers who had the bonus of audio available. Show some courtesy to Andy McCook & Janine Jopson and conduct the inquiry behind closed doors. At the least the innocent remain that until proven guilty.

I hear that Cameron George tends to go for his man (Richard Collett, Hayden Tinsley, Chris Johnson are recent cases). The above three men had the pleasure of an inquiry room when being quized, but not Andy McCook he had public TV and 8 other LP's.

I am not going to try to defend/accuse Cameron George, I just want to add a coparison.

It would appear that as the result of a phone call, Cameron George decided an inquiry was necessary to be held at the boxes in public view/hearing (you be the judge).

On Sunday 13 February 2011 I sent Cameron George an email. It is now Sunday 20 Ferbruary 2011 (one whole week later) and I am still waiting the courtesy of a reply. I have sent a follow up email today.

It would appear the some peoples information is deemed mor urgent than others. I have no issue with that, it the common courtesy of replying to all corespondents that is the issue here, an I wnder how much integrity there is in not replying to a correspondent.

I am not going to try to defend/accuse Cameron George, I just want to add a coparison.

It would appear that as the result of a phone call, Cameron George decided an inquiry was necessary to be held at the boxes in public view/hearing (you be the judge).

On Sunday 13 February 2011 I sent Cameron George an email. It is now Sunday 20 Ferbruary 2011 (one whole week later) and I am still waiting the courtesy of a reply. I have sent a follow up email today.

It would appear the some peoples information is deemed mor urgent than others. I have no issue with that, it the common courtesy of replying to all corespondents that is the issue here, an I wnder how much integrity there is in not replying to a correspondent.

Kelvin it would appear that the phone call come from someone within the heirachy of Greyhound New Zealand otherwise he wouldn't have acted as swiftly. Now if the information is proven wrong the name/s of the informant/s should be made public and punished.

What was he going to achieve by conducting the inquiry at the boxes, other than embarassing Andy McCook at the boxes in front of 7 handlers, starter and the TV audience. He couldn't scratch the dog as he had no evidence other than a phone call from a friend, who rang a friend, who rang another friend. He should have spoke with Andy & Janine after the race (in the inquiry room) and shown them the courtesy that every LP deserves.

Don't expect Cameron George to apologise. LP's should be aware that thursday nite is the beginning of what to expect from this arrogant little man.

Kelvin it would appear that the phone call come from someone within the heirachy of Greyhound New Zealand otherwise he wouldn't have acted as swiftly. Now if the information is proven wrong the name/s of the informant/s should be made public and punished.

What was he going to achieve by conducting the inquiry at the boxes, other than embarassing Andy McCook at the boxes in front of 7 handlers, starter and the TV audience. He couldn't scratch the dog as he had no evidence other than a phone call from a friend, who rang a friend, who rang another friend. He should have spoke with Andy & Janine after the race (in the inquiry room) and shown them the courtesy that every LP deserves.

Don't expect Cameron George to apologise. LP's should be aware that thursday nite is the beginning of what to expect from this arrogant little man.

i find it ureal that man was doing his job it really doesnt matter how he goes about doing it as long he does his job and after one incident you decide he is an arrogant little man well lets it put it this way he not paid to earn your respect .as far as cameron george he is much liked person in aust and nz if you are not happy with the way he conducts his buisness thats your perogative but you strike me as a person that if he didnt act on the info and something went wrong you would still be out to discredit him the only you are right about this wont be the end of his mission

i find it ureal that man was doing his job it really doesnt matter how he goes about doing it as long he does his job and after one incident you decide he is an arrogant little man well lets it put it this way he not paid to earn your respect .as far as cameron george he is much liked person in aust and nz if you are not happy with the way he conducts his buisness thats your perogative but you strike me as a person that if he didnt act on the info and something went wrong you would still be out to discredit him the only you are right about this wont be the end of his mission

I agree he is a real steward and for years we have had no direction from stewards that havnt had the backing from board now we have one that will do the unpopular stance and be independant of pressure that goes with the job. Doesnt matter who it is he challenges if he has some info about anyone or anything hes obliged too act anywhere any time thats the job cheers Jim

he is doing what he is paid for and maybe he has other things more urgent dont hold your breath waiting, as i am sure if Christchurch is an example, greyhounds are about too get the biggest shake up that has been long overdue. cheers Jim

Book tickets for when someone dobs the top trainer in and i arent saying names but the large guy.

Will be a entertaining encounter perhaps Cameron should have spys at the airports and sniffer dogs .

Maybe if he starts off as he means to carry on he will catch the cheats.

Perhaps the big guys will be in the clear and he will pick on the little man to make his presence felt.

C'mon Cameron get the real cheats and we all know who they are.

I agree he is a real steward and for years we have had no direction from stewards that havnt had the backing from board now we have one that will do the unpopular stance and be independant of pressure that goes with the job. Doesnt matter who it is he challenges if he has some info about anyone or anything hes obliged too act anywhere any time thats the job cheers Jim

Jim I don't mind him doing his job but there is a correct way to do it.

He should be professional and act in firm but fair manner.

Unfortunately on thursday nite he showed as much professionalism as a clown. What was fair by having a public enquiry?

I hear he is already in with the Head Stipe ( corruption reigns ) correct me please if i am wrong and i hope to god i am wrong.
quickest way to find is give him a call and ask him

Jim I don't mind him doing his job but there is a correct way to do it.

He should be professional and act in firm but fair manner.

Unfortunately on thursday nite he showed as much professionalism as a clown. What was fair by having a public enquiry?

how many more superlatives have you for cameron he is an arrogamt little man he is a clown what next, if had done it behind closed doors he possibly might'nt have some people scared as suggested by others next utar you will be telling me its possibe to pick up a bit ****e by the clean end

He (CG) have conducted the inquiry prior to the handler heading out onto the track.....don't watch greyhounds much anymore but announcer drew attention to the fact that something was going on at starting boxes and thereby drew attention to the handler. If there are found to be no grounds surely there should be some recriminations..if I discussed any staff members shortcomings so publicly (different area I know) I would be expecting swift feedback