RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
army

Useless TAB

I am so dissapointed and put off by the new tab website I have largely stopped betting now, and in turn watch bugger all racing.  It just seems so much harder, more time consuming, and disjointed to read form and get information, i just cant be bothered anymore.  I would hands down prefer the old site to this. there is still no stake info on the meeting info, i get you can go to extended form and pdf etc, but it shouldnt be that hard.

So fair play to you Amy, the TAB is shit.  its pretty much lost this punter.

over n out

58 minutes ago, Varro said:

I am so dissapointed and put off by the new tab website I have largely stopped betting now, and in turn watch bugger all racing.  It just seems so much harder, more time consuming, and disjointed to read form and get information, i just cant be bothered anymore.  I would hands down prefer the old site to this. there is still no stake info on the meeting info, i get you can go to extended form and pdf etc, but it shouldnt be that hard.

So fair play to you Amy, the TAB is shit.  its pretty much lost this punter.

over n out

Agree with you 100% Varro...time consuming piece of :rcf-poo: The old site was so much more user friendly with less clicks and more info! :rolleyes:

Today Te Rapa 2nd Race.  Two horses no 5 and 6 no barrier draw but the heap of scratchings some with longer names ALL have what they were drawn. 

I use a Samsung 7 and have tried rotating phone to know avail.

The new website definitely "manure "

21 minutes ago, Keneperu said:

Today Te Rapa 2nd Race.  Two horses no 5 and 6 no barrier draw but the heap of scratchings some with longer names ALL have what they were drawn. 

I use a Samsung 7 and have tried rotating phone to know avail.

The new website definitely "manure "

It doesn't rotate!!! Bugs me too, but the recurring theme here with this TAB app is 'USER UNFRIENDLY.' A great divide between the TAB, it's developers, and the punter.

Spend 40-50 million and come up with a less competitive product than you started with. John Allen will deny this, the customers never right.