RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

jewels fields

it seems this year non winners are going to get into our  "national championships" Perhaps there could be a minimum requirement .For example 2year trot horses getting possible start with earnings of 890 dollars and 280 dollars (1x 4th)!!even 2 year fillies no win filly and 3860 earnings . bit farcical with all the hype around the top 3 or 4 earners. Still good luck to them. What is more farcical is Mick Guerin stating that the south Island home for the Jewels must be at Addington because he had a good time at the Silks room. Nice and warm. !!! The box seat also degenerated into a contest as to who of MG or GoC was the bravest most honest and cutting edge journalist . Sycophantic nonsense.

Agree Jewels fields pretty sad reading. Maidens in all 2yo races and the only real excitement has been who would fill last place in the 3yo trot.  The fields that have held up the best are for horses that haven't had prior big money age group racing opportunities (4yo mares and trotters). And while it is great to see top horses racing, at least for me, the dominance of one stable makes means I'm only really keen to watch the trotting races where the outcomes are much more unpredictable..

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Woohoo!!!! gooooo!!!! The Belle! she copped best draw for the Jewels go Bazza and the team yussss!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

So how do you think it'll play Iraklis? Just MHO but The Belle would have to try and lead. Buzinga wont, Bubbled Up to go hard with her early and allow Princess Tiffany either the 1x1 or drop into the trail from where she can bomb The Belle. Either way should be a good one. The draws level things out a bit but remember it's 1980, not a mile.

Hey there Blue, here's how I'm hopin it'll go for The Belle :rcfe-happy-2: and I'm not all that sure she'll lead? if she gets cover then lookout, she got speed to spare has our Belle and on the pace with cover whoar she'll be hard to roll, she's come back from aus a tougher customer, and it's gunna be hard for me (in the who to cheer for dept) cos I reckon one of me fav stable runners will lead leavin the Belle hopefully with the drop on em, if that happens you'll hear me yellin from Auks......sorry AllStars I gotta yell for the NI girls (but if they can't do it I'll be yellin AllStars hard), Havtime aint no slouch either be interestin to see where she ends up in the runnin.....

GOOOOO!!!! THE BELLE!!!!! ANNNNDDD, GOOOOOO!!!! THE MIGHTY ALLSTARS FOR THE DAY!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

good to see the Aussie raiders arrived this morning .that will be a relief. esp for my pick All Cashed Up who was 50/50 to fly home if any further delays.As mentioned my winning ,lol comp looks like this ..

first picks=elle mac,amazing dream,one change,princess tiffany,turn it up second picks=All Cashed Up,cracker hill,gran chico. rougher but hopeful   ..kings landing, and kayla marie.(backup for PT):rcfe-happy-3:

On 5/28/2019 at 10:36 AM, john legend said:

good to see the Aussie raiders arrived this morning .that will be a relief. esp for my pick All Cashed Up who was 50/50 to fly home if any further delays.As mentioned my winning ,lol comp looks like this ..

first picks=elle mac,amazing dream,one change,princess tiffany,turn it up second picks=All Cashed Up,cracker hill,gran chico. rougher but hopeful   ..kings landing, and kayla marie.(backup for PT):rcfe-happy-3:

Interesting picks JL. One possible chink I see is Elle Mac. Realistically should be a class above her age but is a while away from winning despite the Natalie factor - but what would I know? On one hand looking at  draws this could be a Jewels with some surprises. On the other hand 1980 as opposed to 1600 mtrs could negate poor draws. I think this will be a better day's viewing than mile racing.

Elle Mac/Baquero, Tailored Elegance/Muscle Mountian, Sweet On Me, One Change, Tickle Me Pink, Belle Of Montana, Ashley Locaz, Winterfell, Jesse Duke. Best Outside Chances- Baquero, Midnight Dash, Havtime, Forget the price tag, Global Domination. Good Luck to all.