RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chestnut

INFO: FAREWELL TO AUTUMN RACING WITH THE KINGSFORD-SMITH - PAIRS COMP - SATURDAY 25 MAY

Howdy all, this post is purely to provide you with some information for this Saturday's Pairs Comp.

• I will put up a selection thread on Wednesday evening and as you post your selections I will draw out a number between 1 and 60 and I will post that on the selections thread so you can follow the numbers drawn  as we go.   I may post these in groups so don't expect a number to suddenly appear as soon as you post :) 
  • The number I draw out will be your slot on my results sheet.  For example if you post your selections and I draw out 33 then that's your position, and when I draw out 34 for someone, then that someone will be your partner in crime for the pairs comp. 
  • If we get more than 60 I will add on as we go and if we get less than 60 as at comp close, then I will couple up those without a pairing ie. an 11 without a 12 and a 41 without a 42 - then I will move 41 to become a 12 to make up the 11/12 pair.
  • The selections thread will close 30 minutes before first race start time and following that I will post the results thread with the full draw.

Reminder, don't post your intention to enter on this thread, just post your selections on the Selections thread from Wednesday evening on :)  See you later in the week!

Nice thanks Chestnut. Thanks for all your hard work organising these contests. Helps keep the eye in to see how you're going but with my row of ducks eggs as a form-line, most trainers would put me out to pasture and some days I even feel like that might be a good idea too. But only some! Kind regards, HS.

It is a random draw, I draw out the marble between 1 and 60 as people post their selections.   I'm not sure how it is open to corruption but please explain so I can better understand.  Thanks.

Previously we had to close it off early to do the draw, and there were still people that wanted to enter after the cut off and then also some folk didn't turn up on the day to post that had said they'd enter, so it left some without partners on the day.