RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

J Allen - 13 Days- Appealling

You have to love the Irish sense of humour. Fresh from getting 13 days for knocking over Savy Coup in the Grp 1 Doomben Cup race he has announced he is going to appeal. I would suggest he takes his punishment and thank his lucky stars he didn't get more. He would have in any other Australian state.

Even if he wins his appeal nothing really changes  as apparently in Queensland you  get to choose when you take your suspension if you plead not guilty in the first instance.

Greg

I was on Savvy Coup, but I thought the white flag was already being run up when the interference occurred.

What I can't understand, is that when you know there's going to be real pace in the race, why fly the gates from a wide barrier and race handy?

I think she needs to come home, she's obviously not a happy horse over there.

5 hours ago, Catalano said:

I was on Savvy Coup, but I thought the white flag was already being run up when the interference occurred.

What I can't understand, is that when you know there's going to be real pace in the race, why fly the gates from a wide barrier and race handy?

I think she needs to come home, she's obviously not a happy horse over there.

I watched her also. Not sure where the interference occurred, but she was gone with about 300 to go. She hasn't had much luck over there. I think she is a big track horse and needs a good track. The wet tracks and tight tracks like Doomben haven't been suiting her.