RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Boss Hogg

Laura Cheshire

Wife was watching one of those aussie rubbish shows on tv. I think it was Lets get married and I  will make your life a misery .she yells out there is a jockey on .I went and looked it was Laura she looked stunning.She would have to be one of the toughest jockeys ever man her injuries include broken neck [in a halo for 3 months] broken back ,leg [turned back the front]broken ankle ,arm ,wrist,fingers ribs .And then gets back on to ride .Has rode over 2.500.000 in stakes .Is riding in Beaudesert and driving over to GC for one ride .Said to wife man if I was single I would fly to aus and be her boyfriend .Wife replied the first part is easy and I will drive you to airport,I think she was joking, not sure maybe I should shot up.

You are either brave or stupid, Boss Hogg. 

But also very funny. 

I too watched it the other night (First dates Australia), "only because the wife was watching it." 

Laura's date... poor bloke. Took off before acceptances, only to be shot down by her at the end. 

His last start formline reads: 

"Slow away, made ground, faced breeze, plugged, found nothing, choked down."

Only good thing was, he didn't bleed. 

Trainer to be questioned about performance. 

Required to trial and vet clearance required prior to next raceday start. 

28 minutes ago, Rusty said:

You are either brave or stupid, Boss Hogg. 

But also very funny. 

I too watched it the other night (First dates Australia), "only because the wife was watching it." 

Laura's date... poor bloke. Took off before acceptances, only to be shot down by her at the end. 

His last start formline reads: 

"Slow away, made ground, faced breeze, plugged, found nothing, choked down."

Only good thing was, he didn't bleed. 

Trainer to be questioned about performance. 

Required to trial and vet clearance required prior to next raceday start. 

Yeah sure Rusty I only watched Laura man is she confident destroyed that aussie his tongue was on the ground the moment she spoke.

I felt a tad sorry for the poor beggar when I watched the video Baz posted but I think full credit to Laura for the way she handled a potentially awkward conversation with class. She was honest and went to the point of being self-deprecating in order not to crush the poor beggar completely and I think she let him down as gently as possible given the circumstances. Tough as teak as a jockey but obviously kind-hearted too and as a top jockey once told me "Be kind to horses and they'll be kind to you too." I hope plenty of horses are kind to Laura in her comeback.