RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
uneasy

TAB a joke!!

After spending 50+Mill you had a right to expect something state of the art BUT no we get the current TAB site instead ITS A BLOODY JOKE!!!!

jockeys names at Timaru are listed as Ka, Ki, Co, Ma, Jul, Tin, So, etc no barrier draws

no wonder turnovers are plummeting Be interesting to know how big the increases in overseas sites have been from NZ punters I know several people who don't bet via tab account any more here

might be talking about the mobile app......

to be fair there is only so much room on a 3 inch screen and if you click or touch the runner the full details come up...

i could be wrong but looks like they have added the carrying weight and apprentice claim details i guess its a coin toss as

whats most important out of those two........

Nothing wrong with the mobile app from what I can see either.

Tap on the little down button below the form of each runner and full details come up, barrier draws are in () next to the horses name.

The app is one of the things that seems to work rather well.

us the tax payer just spent 1.5 billion upgrading inland revenue systems, and this week a few children got sent you owe us letters so obviously they have a few gremlins in there systems also........

i'm no IT guru but any update of any system just seems too be so god damn expensive kiwibank over 100 million spent and then they had too redo it

the people cashing these cheques at the other end wont be picking pacific oysters over bluffs this season..........