RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Nasrullah

2019 New Season stallions

There is a shuttle stallion at Coolmore  in Aust, Mendelssohn by Scat Daddy out of Leslie's Lady and stands for $17600.He is a half brother to Into Mischief.This stallion was a $3,000,000 yearling and won the UAE Derby by 18 lgths in course record time.

I know he is an Aust stallion but for Aust he seems to be exceptional value,what do others think? I consider Scat Daddy sires a good cross for Danehill line mares.

11 hours ago, jeepers said:

There is a shuttle stallion at Coolmore  in Aust, Mendelssohn by Scat Daddy out of Leslie's Lady and stands for $17600.He is a half brother to Into Mischief.This stallion was a $3,000,000 yearling and won the UAE Derby by 18 lgths in course record time.

I know he is an Aust stallion but for Aust he seems to be exceptional value,what do others think? I consider Scat Daddy sires a good cross for Danehill line mares.

Interesting Stallion , I'm not sure how to lineup the UAE form but he was impressive winning a Breeders Cup Juvie and 2nd in a Dewhurst, wouldn't it be a very expensive exercise sending a mare over there?

I'd rather try Vadamos as an outcross is leaving a really nice type as well.

Some innovative deals starting to come out:

Mapperley Stud
last Thursday

ARE YOU A FAN OF PUCCINI? THEN WE HAVE THE DEAL FOR YOU!

PICK YOUR PUCCINI - Simply nominate if you would like a colt or filly at the time of booking. Wait till your foal is born and you will only need to pay the service fee if you achieve your desired result.

Contact us now to take advantage of this wonderful offer.

and over at Wellfield

Wellfield Lodge Announce 2019 Stallion Fees
and Free Bonus Offer

Wellfield Lodge Director Bill Gleeson has announced that Alamosa, Road To Rock and Vespa will each be standing at a Service fee of $5,000 + GST for the 2019 breeding season. This year there is also an additional bonus offered ; If a breeder sends two mares (same ownership to the same stallion) the first mare in foal is $5000 + GST; the second mare in foal is free! 

1 hour ago, Huey said:

Interesting Stallion , I'm not sure how to lineup the UAE form but he was impressive winning a Breeders Cup Juvie and 2nd in a Dewhurst, wouldn't it be a very expensive exercise sending a mare over there?

I'd rather try Vadamos as an outcross is leaving a really nice type as well.

I intend to go and have a look at Mendelssohn. Sending a mare to Aust is only the air fare as I have a farm over there. Sadly many NZ stallions progeny do not command good prices at many of the Aust sales. It will be interesting to see how Vadamos goes.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:48 AM, jeepers said:

I intend to go and have a look at Mendelssohn. Sending a mare to Aust is only the air fare as I have a farm over there. Sadly many NZ stallions progeny do not command good prices at many of the Aust sales. It will be interesting to see how Vadamos goes.

Vadamos form in Oz was not inspiring.