RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Spikecity

Allstars website

Website has been down since Thursday evening... hopefully it gets renewed as it is/was a good source of free information.

For all the All Stars haters out there; the blue army do, or at least did, an excellent job on their website, with updates on their horses, plans for upcoming features and also sharing Nat's, Mark's and Tim's thoughts on their charges.

No Purdon website, TAB and HRNZ websites, both worse than useless, no informant, the nails keep going in to the coffin. 

20190511_234528.jpg

I see these members of another site going to town...FU Des from Browns Bay, and Hunterthepunter...Peter Boag  about the AS team website and blood spinning...they seem so consumed with the AS team...sad really. They love to hide behind the keyboard i believe. They also seem keen to throw the dirt around but seem not to be able to take when its directed at them...funny that.

Oh bugga it! I loved their site it was informative, and at least I knew where to go to if I wanted to get my dose of AllStars guns racin :rcfe-happy-2: and the photos of their AllStar racers were bloody magic.....mind you I don't blame em given the amount of rubbish they get from those naysayers etc.....NUTS!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

SITE LINK- our apologies if you are not getting through to the site or have not been able to. There was a breakdown of our usual link through the allstarsracingstables.com . It is not yet restored. You can always access our site through mark-purdon.squarespace.com which is our own link. Note the hyphen.