RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Marsh starting $600k colt at Caulfield...

6 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Can't blame him....why race for peanuts after making an investment like this...?

Some of the comments might cause a stir......then again.....:rolleyes:

https://www.racenet.com.au/news/booker-s-brother-to-start-career-at-caulfield-20190508

Interesting that he states it's owned by some pretty big swingers . An interesting syndicate then. 

In reality the quality of horse on display here will go further and further downhill. 

My theory is Stephen is waiting for Danielle to be fit and they will be in Sydney after the Hasting meetings They would be a deadly combo over there .Danielle would be so good against most of those jockeys.

Edited by Boss Hogg

600k Written Tycoon colt is going to Aus to race for $$ , what did they expect when the bought it ? To be racing for $140k on a Saturday in NZ??  No brainer isn't it , was always going to end up racing over there surely. Racing for peanuts tell us something we don't know.

1 hour ago, Huey said:

600k Written Tycoon colt is going to Aus to race for $$ , what did they expect when the bought it ? To be racing for $140k on a Saturday in NZ??  No brainer isn't it , was always going to end up racing over there surely. Racing for peanuts tell us something we don't know.

He's already said that Huey.....and was just taking the opportunity to make a point to a wider audience, not just here....

I think the tempting thing is for Marsh/Johnson to be set up in Sydney before Xmas...only query is Danielle's fitness..there is no room in Sydney for half-fit/out of nick/unknown jocks, esp from NZ..so maybe after next summer...

Weasel I think she is one of the best and I"m sure she will be fine when ever they go.And they are going .I always thought her father Peter was one of the best and a beast of a jockey but this lady is something else and with a high flyer trainer Stephen they will be unbeatable.If Chris Waller sets up in Hong Kong there will be some stables for them.

On 5/10/2019 at 5:51 PM, mr_gee said:

heard  few  days  ago  three  big name stables  other  than sweetpeas  could set up   in aus before the  next season ends   

I'm going to have a guess and say one possible is..... Tony Pike? :rcf-thinking-1:

5 hours ago, Shad said:

That will leave the peanuts for us battlers trying to win a race or to.

Still leaves plenty of us monkeys to eat the peanuts here...lol

1 hour ago, Boss Hogg said:

my pics are Stephen Marsh ,Nigel Tiley, Tony Pike and Lisa Latta .A jockey who could be on the move is Johnathon Parkes might be in Melbourne.

What about Te Akau!

1 hour ago, elvis said:

What about Te Akau!

I'd only guess but why would they move , make tons on syndication of horses , dominate racing here winning many Group ones . Why go to Australia and be a small fish . Not going to realistically compete with Godolphin or imports in stayers ranks . Again only guessing but don't think bosses driving 20 year old second hand imports . Good on them making a buck here though.

Take today for instance Tony Pike and Nigel Tiley had winners at a midweek meeting one was a $50,000 dollar race and the other was for $25,000 ...OZ $$$$$...at the Sunshine Coast!!! Why wouldn't they not be looking to set up permanently over there....its a no brainer!!!!

40 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Take today for instance Tony Pike and Nigel Tiley had winners at a midweek meeting one was a $50,000 dollar race and the other was for $25,000 ...OZ $$$$$...at the Sunshine Coast!!! Why wouldn't they not be looking to set up permanently over there....its a no brainer!!!!

Exactly you dont have to take on Goldolphin and the likes when you can go bush and earn 3 times as much:rcf-rich:.... as here! :rcf-thinking:

44 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

We can't realistically hope to compete with those stakes given the level of interest in Racing in NZ. The sad thing is that there isn't even a "yes, but" in NZ. As in, " the Aussies may have those stakes levels, but in NZ we have.........."

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

And Bethany won at Murray Bridge..$25,000 race...there will be bugger all left here soon.