RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Steve C

Felaar this Saturday - Who wants 100/1??.....

3 minutes ago, Memphis2 said:

I wonder if the combatants will meet this evening at Crown for canapés and a belly laugh at our expense?

A few people call CBT the stopper when he says horse going to bolt in. I don't subscribe to that as I remember he pointed out that Mystic thingy and Brutal pretty early on and was proved right . Picking out a top one from Tassie to perform at top level in Victoria not easy imho. However iam interested to see if he can reverse stop so to speak. Like a horse defo cannot win  then goes and wins . It's a kind of scientific experiment .Every action has an opposite reaction.

6 minutes ago, von Smallhaussen said:

yeah - and I want to see a selfie photo of CBT pointing a finger at Leo as he hands him A$1,000 :rcfe-like:

Like short stuff and Hone Von! :lol:

He must be a short fulla that Hone too! :o

9BA9181D-21BD-4736-B83A-8DCCDDFB7433.png

1 hour ago, Catalano said:

Scooby, this stopped being entertaining quite a while ago. 

Everyone knows CT will not honour the 100/1 and we all know Leo isn’t going to put up $1000 for bragging rights. 

Lock it down and move on. 

Yep I said it ages ago.  This can only end badly.  He has no intention of honouring the bets but you could have people thinking he will, and you could have him asking for the money when Felaar gets beaten.

What I don't understand is how the owner (?) can say he doesn't have a chance and not sure why he's there, and then an hour later tell us he has his first thousand on and that's just an opening nibble.

17 hours ago, Al Feilding said:

Hi Scooby.I’vegot $150 bet to take from my comp win ,any chance of taking him on with it ?

13 hours ago, Steve C said:

Weren’t you one of the people I personally paid AUD $500 winning one of my Melbourne Cup competitions many years ago? I’m sure it was you and absolutely you can “take me on with it.” 100%. You’re in. :)

11 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Your choice Al..my humble opinion is you wont get paid.

P4P, regardless of all the banter and bullshit, good luck if u start tomorrow. Since the “Heath” track was renovated, its turned into a reasonable “rain affected track”. Unless it “piddles” down, you are a chance, so good luck and I hope you kick rrrrrss!! 

1 hour ago, Trump said:

P4P, regardless of all the banter and bullshit, good luck if u start tomorrow. Since the “Heath” track was renovated, its turned into a reasonable “rain affected track”. Unless it “piddles” down, you are a chance, so good luck and I hope you kick rrrrrss!! 

Are you backing Felaar tomorrow Ernie?

9 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I’ll answer for Ernie.....NO

Well, that’s my business and nobody else’s! Good luck if u start P4P, I’ll be on the golf course when u race and as always, wish u all the best! Even on a bog, 100/1 for an Owner is hard/impossible to ignore, but given that it’s illegal to operate as an unlicensed Bookmaker, I’d ignore the challenge from the Stopper.